• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 22/23 The Official Swansea City v Cardiff City Match Thread

What will the result be against Cardiff City?

• Swans win

Votes: 23 92.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Cardiff win

Votes: 1 4.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Over the years of watching this game, I have learnt that it rarely goes in the favour of the team who feels confident beforehand.

Which is why im very nervous concerning tomorrow, I've never known the turds to be so defeated without kicking a ball.

Got to agree, I don’t like all this positivity around the place atm, coupled with their pessimism. Just got that feeling that we could well be on the end of a bad result come 2 o’clock.

Let's be honest, we could've lost all the games we've won, except Hull.. we can't keep a clean sheet either, we'll probably go 1-0 down, get man sent off and win 2-1, because that's the type of team we are

I’m not confident

The last time a lot of people were (me included) they won 1-0. I honestly don’t think there’s that much between the teams now. A combined team would actually have players from both this year.

Bluebird1988 said:
Trust me, I ain't bothered, it used to really affect me, and last year at the CCS finished me off, never again, I won't be watching it, ill look at the result at the end and that's it, you have won the match already, no doubts

Nice badge. Liking the red worm.

If you win, your lot and you, maybe with a different name will be all over here giving it the big one. You know it, we know it.

https://twitter.com/JordanWebber96/status/1583127898076368896

monmouth said:
Nice badge. Liking the red worm.

If you win, your lot and you, maybe with a different name will be all over here giving it the big one. You know it, we know it.

As I said to the other guy, trust me I won’t, if we win, we win, don’t mean anything (to me) anymore, Cardiff are not the club they once were, I can’t see us winning, all I can see is another trouncing

JustJack said:
Over the years of watching this game, I have learnt that it rarely goes in the favour of the team who feels confident beforehand.

Which is why im very nervous concerning tomorrow, I've never known the turds to be so defeated without kicking a ball.

"In 90 minutes, anything can happen" Antoine Griezmann.

Skippyjack said:
Let's be honest, we could've lost all the games we've won, except Hull.. we can't keep a clean sheet either, we'll probably go 1-0 down, get man sent off and win 2-1, because that's the type of team we are

We could’ve won all the games we lost and been top. :D ;)

https://twitter.com/swansofficial/status/1584122458684018688?s=61&t=keIST7I7Y3KNUqyERlOC6g

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back