• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Leeds United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leeds?

• Leeds win

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Don't think I can stand much more of this, in serious danger of relegation under this clown.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Clueless owners who given us a very average squad. What do you expect?

Average players, average manager, average team.

Second half has been as bad or worse as anything in those first few games. Amazing we’re only losing it 1-0. It’s been like the worst of Martin and cooper combined.

magicdaps10 said:
I just don't see what the plan is here, absolutely no sign of a plan.

Let's be honest here, Duff isn't really working is he!?
I just don't see anything to even say give him time.....just not working.

There is no game plan, other than welly it and see if you can get it up the pitch quickly. It’s been obvious all season. I’ve never seen a manager dismantle us so quickly.

Not that this game defines the season. Leeds are stacked with talent most teams in this league can’t compete with.

Piroe has been allowed to wander around with little challenge whatsoever.

There was me thinking players liked to leave their mark on ex players. Not our bunch or pansies

Think it’s unfair on Darling to have been dropped the last couple of games, Humphreys has been poor tonight, so hope to see Darling and Bango the 2 picked Saturday, honestly think Yates needs a game on the bench as well, Cullen to start up top.

monmouth said:

Second half has been as bad or worse as anything in those first few games. Amazing we’re only losing it 1-0. It’s been like the worst of Martin and cooper combined.

That's the issue for me........no improvement on our last 2 managers.

Not offering Martin a new contract 12 months back is starting to look a huge mistake.

Even the top half of the table is a pipe dream at the moment. I think we'll have just about enough to stay up this season, but it's looking very likely we'll end up somewhere around 18th-21st...

monmouth said:

An average manager for League 1!

LeonWasTheDog's said:
There is no game plan, other than welly it and see if you can get it up the pitch quickly. It’s been obvious all season. I’ve never seen a manager dismantle us so quickly.

Not that this game defines the season. Leeds are stacked with talent most teams in this league can’t compete with.

Totally lost any proactive approach with his appointment, it's worrying.

MrSwerve said:
Even the top half of the table is a pipe dream at the moment. I think we'll have just about enough to stay up this season, but it's looking very likely we'll end up somewhere around 18th-21st...

I'll go 12-14th

magicdaps10 said:
That's the issue for me........no improvement on our last 2 managers.

Not offering Martin a new contract 12 months back is starting to look a huge mistake.

You think wuss would of done much better here now without piroe.... No chance

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back