• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Leeds United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leeds?

• Leeds win

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrSwerve said:
I think I would rather finish 15th with Duff than 10th with Wussy, at least I haven't felt bored watching us this season.

We’ll have 11,000 attendances after Christmas because we are so boring to watch.
If the fans can see what each player is going to do then I’m sure the opposition can.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Make no mistake people the blame lies solely with our owners, it's been down hill since the day they walked in and that's a fact.

I can certainly agree with you there and people would be foolish to disagree with it.

jacabertawe said:
An better than "average" manager could get more out of our average players.

I don't think we'll pay for a better than average manager. We need to get lucky with a cheap one hoping to enhance his reputation.
Or try a left field appointment like we did with Martinez.

Mork said:
We’ll have 11,000 attendances after Christmas because we are so boring to watch.
If the fans can see what each player is going to do then I’m sure the opposition can.

‘Less bored’ then… :D

A4Jack said:
Where's the 20 goal a season striker for loads of teams? I don't see Leicester with one or Ipswich for that matter. Indeed Preston are fairly high without one too.

We have individually decent defenders but they aren't working as a team. Nobody is a fan of the ownership or recruitment but saying this is a bad squad is wrong IMO

Ok so it's all down to duff then? And I respect your opinion.

Look you don't like duff I get it but you are clutching at straws here.

I wouldn't say I don't like Duff, he is just not an improvement on our previous manager.

Aside from Key, I just don't think anything since the summer has worked out and see us go in the right direction.......the manager is really the only thing we can change as it stands to get a turnaround in fortunes.

No mate it's not. It's a combination. We have an average squad in general but it should still be doing better than we are showing.

There's no honeymoon period here.

Absolutely loving the length people are going to, to avoid what is staring them in the face.

"Would rather finish 15th with Duff than 10th with Wussy"

Wow. Just absolute.... wow.

So many who went all in so deep and so early on this guy, can't be seen to back down now, even though he's the biggest dud since Nick Cusack got given the job. Pitifully pathetic.

Just admit you got it wrong. It's not hard.

magicdaps10 said:
I wouldn't say I don't like Duff, he is just not an improvement on our previous manager.

Aside from Key, I just don't think anything since the summer has worked out and see us go in the right direction.......the manager is really the only thing we can change as it stands to get a turnaround in fortunes.

Furrymuff

A4Jack said:
No mate it's not. It's a combination. We have an average squad in general but it should still be doing better than we are showing.

There's no honeymoon period here.

Well there's still half a season to go.

Duff has been let down also.
Let's be fair....signings have been poor in comparison to the money we spent, we haven't spent lots but we certainly should have got better with what we spent.

Andrew - North Hill said:
Absolutely loving the length people are going to, to avoid what is staring them in the face.

"Would rather finish 15th with Duff than 10th with Wussy"

Wow. Just absolute.... wow.

So many who went all in so deep and so early on this guy, can't be seen to back down now, even though he's the biggest dud since Nick Cusack got given the job. Pitifully pathetic.

Just admit you got it wrong. It's not hard.

I don't think it helps your case that you were nowhere to be seen when Duff was winning.

So don't be hypocritical

magicdaps10 said:
Duff has been let down also.
Let's be fair....signings have been poor in comparison to the money we spent, we haven't spent lots but we certainly should have got better with what we spent.

Agreed

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back