• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Leeds United v Swansea City | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Leeds?

• Leeds win

Votes: 18 90.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans win

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bluenile said:
Don't think I can stand much more of this, in serious danger of relegation under this clown.

We’ve got enough to be safe imo. There’s too much Championship quality in the squad to go down, even with poor management. But we’re not going anywhere either.

Big questions about recruitment for me. We needed numbers, but only Key has looked up to this standard so far.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
I guess it's lynch the manager time then.

I don't think he's helping the situation. We have some good players but we look like League One plodders in an FA Cup tie as we have most of this season.

I guess it's lynch the manager time then.

Clearly out of his depth and at this point we should at least see something of a plan, rays of hope but there is absolutely nothing.

Our best periods in recent years, I mean periods that we have seen prolonged progression have been with pro active young managers......itfits and suits us best.

The recruitment might be bad but that line up tonight is not bad.

Lowe has showed he has quality, Yates got 16 last season, Cullen is a good player as was Cooper. Grimes is apparently one of the top midfielders in the Championship, Patino has showed how good he can be and Cabango/Darling/Humphreys on paper are good centre halves.

We shouldn't be in 18th

A4Jack said:
I don't think he's helping the situation. We have some good players but we look like League One plodders in an FA Cup tie as we have most of this season.

Some good players, not a good team, where's our 20 a season striker, don't have one. Where's our defence, ain't got one. Pep would struggle with this squad.

magicdaps10 said:
Clearly out of his depth and at this point we should at least see something of a plan, rays of hope but there is absolutely nothing.

Our best periods in recent years, I mean periods that we have seen prolonged progression have been with pro active young managers......itfits and suits us best.

I think I would rather finish 15th with Duff than 10th with Wussy, at least I haven't felt bored watching us this season.

magicdaps10 said:

Martin was a wanker and we took real hammerings with him worse than tonight.

You think wuss would of done much better here now without piroe.... No chance

No one can be sure of that to give a certain answer........I certainly think he couldn't do worse than what we are witnessing on the pitch and our standing in the league.

Make no mistake people the blame lies solely with our owners, it's been down hill since the day they walked in and that's a fact.

An better than "average" manager could get more out of our average players.

magicdaps10 said:
No one can be sure of that to give a certain answer........I certainly think he couldn't do worse than what we are witnessing on the pitch and our standing in the league.

Look you don't like duff I get it but you are clutching at straws here.

Some good players, not a good team, where's our 20 a season striker, don't have one. Where's our defence, ain't got one. Pep would struggle with this squad.

Where's the 20 goal a season striker for loads of teams? I don't see Leicester with one or Ipswich for that matter. Indeed Preston are fairly high without one too.

We have individually decent defenders but they aren't working as a team. Nobody is a fan of the ownership or recruitment but saying this is a bad squad is wrong IMO

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back