• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Huddersfield Town | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Huddersfield ?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Second half has been okay to be fair, Bolasie’s looked really lively. Can’t say it’s been particularly exciting but we’ve deserved a draw out of it just about.

Cabango truly is an awful footballer and if he never starts again it will be too soon for me

Fair play, our CB's have got the fluffed free header, hold head in hands routine nailed.

You can't blame Duff for some of this shit

NWJack said:
Fair play, our CB's have got the fluffed free header, hold head in hands routine nailed.

You can't blame Duff for some of this s**t

Yeah you can, he picked Cabango, naughton and Fulton to start the game. Stevie wonder can see that Cabango isn't a defender.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Again just not good enough, free header to win the game.

Cabango and Darling have missed every single one of those this season haven't they? Oh no, we scrambled a couple against WBA. The really easy ones though...every time, and then head in hands. Somethimes I wish they literally had their head in their hands.

monmouth said:
If you prefer Grimes and Fulton not even a maket stall

Always good to play Fulton at right back when you’ve got Key on the bench.

I’ve had enough of this crap. Duff out for me.

(Nice goal by Patino, but it papers over the cracks).

Bolasie still looks quality though, definitely a positive signing.

That goal changes nothing.

This is going nowhere in a hurry.

5 wins from 19, utterly shapeless crap, neither here nor there football, one minute we're trying to play triangles (badly), the next minute we're just thumping it aimlessly.

Get him gone. We're not a great side but we can be doing so much better than this.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
Yeah you can, he picked Cabango, naughton and Fulton to start the game. Stevie wonder can see that Cabango isn't a defender.

Darling is equally/more guilty so you can't select your way out of it

The fact we didn’t lose the game mustn’t be allowed to cloud what little judgement the owners have. This was the latest, and possibly the worst given the limitations of the opposition, in a string of abject performances this season.

Our squad is below standard, but it’s not as bad as the performances and results would suggest. We’re bereft of any attacking shape or ideas and have been all season. Duff must be given his marching orders in order to give his replacement time to assess the squad ahead of the transfer window.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back