• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Huddersfield Town | EFL Championship

What will the result be against Huddersfield ?

• Swans win

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Huddersfield win

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's just papered over the world's biggest crack . . . . . .

MrSwerve said:
Bolasie still looks quality though, definitely a positive signing.

Until he signs for someone else. Has accelerated Ntcham written all over it.

How the hell didn't we win that with 64%+ possession, 20 odd chances and 18 corners?

Fuck sake

NWJack said:
Darling is equally/more guilty so you can't select your way out of it

Well in your opinion, mine is that he is slightly better than bango which isn't saying much but I've said all along we ain't going anywhere with this defence and that's down to the owners.

NWJack said:
Fair play, our CB's have got the fluffed free header, hold head in hands routine nailed.

You can't blame Duff for some of this s**t

He picked Cabango over Darling, wrong call IMO.

Cabango is fast turning into the new 50p head.

Bolasie did a lot more than Cullen. He was a threat going forward. I cannot believe he is getting pelters on here.

Key darling humorehys tymkn

Grimes patino

Bolasie. Patto Cullen

Yates

It ain't fucking hard

eteb said:
How the hell didn't we win that with 64%+ possession, 20 odd chances and 18 corners?

f**k sake

Because the chances weren't real ones mate. That was as toothless as you'll ever see, apart from a couple of set pieces and a long shot or two. Hudds let us have the ball and watched us, and defended the corners, mostly. They are one of the worst teams in the league and with all that ball they let us have we were causing them very few problems.
I still think Duff has a few games (and should do - even though from Wednesday and today I switched from 'hold' to 'sell'). Walking a precipice now though. We need some space from the bottom 3 and the opposite is happening.

Nocountryforoldjack said:
He got it all wrong today, it's like he wants to get sacked
Saw highlights of Yates one on one and darlings header

What the fuck are they doing

Can't not win games with the stats we had ffs

Richard said:
Bolasie did a lot more than Cullen. He was a threat going forward. I cannot believe he is getting pelters on here.

???

He's not is he? He changed the pace of the game.

eteb said:
Key darling humorehys tymkn

Grimes patino

Bolasie. Patto Cullen

Yates

It ain't f*****g hard

Cullen up top and Lowe on the other wing but otherwise I agree, Pato interchangeable with Walsh imo both play a similar game

eteb said:
Saw highlights of Yates one on one and darlings header

What the f**k are they doing

Can't not win games with the stats we had ffs

Bang average squad. Yates simply isn't working out for us at all.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back