• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Morecambe FC | FA Cup Third Round

What will the result be against Morecambe?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Morecambe win

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Its all very slow at the moment and Yates isn't doing much to offer an out ball or any hold up play to make space for runners.
Bolasie beats his man for the first time and tries to curl one into the top corner, only just over the bar

Bolasie was offside that time, but Patino really is the only source of creativity we have. I hope Williams can convince Arsenal we'll play him enough to keep him for the rest of the season.

Cooper isn't offering a lot in the attacking midfield spot at the moment.
Parker seems like he has a bit of pace about him but we are moving it too slow to let him isolate his fullback or to get a chance to play it in behind them for him to get him into a footrace.

Morecambe will be very happy with this. Although we’ve dominated possession we haven’t created much at all (sound familiar?)

Wouldn't be surprised if we make a change or two at half time.
I would take off Yates and Cooper for Kukharevych and Cullen and go for a good old fashioned 442

Yannick Bolasie is right up there with David N'Gog in the roll of shame for me...

bakajack said:
Wouldn't be surprised if we make a change or two at half time.
I would take off Yates and Cooper for Kukharevych and Cullen and go for a good old fashioned 442

This in spades, plus Pato on for Allen. We're going to need some dribbling creativity to get past their team bus.

Naughton plays like we're winning 3-0 in a friendly. Technically far above almost everyone else on the pitch but in no rush to do anything about it.

Waiting on a past-it Bolasie to come up with some magic at the moment. We're got a defensive left back, a defensive mid at right back and a 17 year old right back on the wing, so a lack of spark maybe unsurprising (also Yates looks like he aspires to L2 football).

‘This is a library’, is the standout, along with ‘Ged Brennan’s barmy army’.

This is all too reminiscent of Martin’s Meh. Sluggish, pedestrian, walking boring football.
Massive possession to no avail. Against league 2’s 17th placed team.

Williams needs to turn this around, ‘prompto’.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back