• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Morecambe FC | FA Cup Third Round

What will the result be against Morecambe?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Morecambe win

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone who likens this style of shit to the ‘Swansea way’ of Rodgers and Laudrup needs to be sectioned.

Yates isn’t even League 2. Nor some others. Bolasie needs gone, no matter what he does against these. Williams must be thinking nostalgically ‘my notts beat these 5-0 a couple of weeks ago.’ If they go for us, we will gift them a goal. We’ve tried twice already when they’ve put the ball anywhere near our goal.

The plus is that, we do have some better players to come in. In championship terms this is showing what a pickle we are in as we don’t have that many better, just different.

I still expect a 2-0 minimum. Anything else with all the ball is not really on, is it?

Proper Jack said:
‘This is a library’, is the standout, along with ‘Ged Brennan’s barmy army’.

This is all too reminiscent of Martin’s Meh. Sluggish, pedestrian, walking boring football.
Massive possession to no avail. Against league 2’s 17th placed team.

Williams needs to turn this around, ‘prompto’.
He's been here 24hrs you fcking div

eteb said:
He's been here 24hrs you fcking div

🤣. Fair play, that is nuts. I think it’s the players out there that need to get a frigging grip. They should be too good for Morecambe but they have been phoning it in first half.

Just the 11 changes today, so I assume he want to see what the squad has depth wise. Expect a few changes 2nd half

monmouth said:
🤣. Fair play, that is nuts. I think it’s the players out there that need to get a frigging grip. They should be too good for Morecambe but they have been phoning it in first half.

Up there with one of the worst posts I've ever seen on here. That's saying something

First time we have got the ball to Parker with a bit of space, he drifts in and chips a perfect ball for Patino to run onto and get a light touch.
1-0 to the Swans

Patino shows flashes of top quality talent, if he can harness it, he'll play for Arsenal.. he's your typical drifts out of game player

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back