• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Morecambe FC | FA Cup Third Round

What will the result be against Morecambe?

• Swans win

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Morecambe win

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
eteb said:
Up there with one of the worst posts I've ever seen on here. That's saying something

Proper Jack is maybe a bit fishy I think.

Does that goal mean Williams sorted it out ‘prompto ’

Patino is head and shoulders above the rest in this team.

Looking much quicker with the ball already this half and its like a different side.
Patino almost finds Yates with a header across the goal line.

eteb said:
Is Parker not a defender?

This game and his last start he has been operating as a winger.
Seems creative too and one with potential

Parker one nutmeg away from dribbling past two and getting clean through on goal.
Ref tried to give advantage but blows up for a foul on Yates just before he got the ball.

monmouth said:
Proper Jack is maybe a bit fishy I think.

Does that goal mean Williams sorted it out ‘prompto ’

Of course its fishy. Look at the join date. It a sock puppet to signal boost the negativity.

Skippyjack said:
Patino shows flashes of top quality talent, if he can harness it, he'll play for Arsenal.. he's your typical drifts out of game player

I'm sure the commentator on the ESPN stream said there's some scouts from Serie A clubs there tonight watching him.

Skippyjack said:
Patino shows flashes of top quality talent, if he can harness it, he'll play for Arsenal.. he's your typical drifts out of game player
Sheehan had been trying to get him to play further forward which is where I always thought he should be because we lacked creativity there, and he was excellent against WBA

Humphries and Grimes about to come on it looks like.
Probably for Abdulai and Allen who is only just back from injury and would probably be happy with their 56 mins

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back