• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Watford FC | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Watford?

• Swans win

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Watford win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrSwerve said:
Maybe it's just me...but I think we've been ok. Nothing special, but not awful, either. A perfectly good goal disallowed and a couple of headers that really should have been put away...and we concede from a cracking strike.

I think it's been ok - nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah, I would say very ordinary. I just hoped for better, given we were coming off a loss. I still think it looked like a relegation scrap though. Not much skill on show, certainly not from us. Three set pieces should have won it. No urgency until we were losing neither. Where was that all game?

Average I'd say, both teams a bit poor, difference being a bit of a worldly goal for them.Mind you that goal of ours was a goal imho. I'm sure someone said we've only won 2 of our last 15 Tuesday night games, could be bollox mind. Anyhoo, regroup, reset for saturday..👍

Not sure I can say average as my first thoughts are total utter rubbish.

Yes we had a goal disallowed and a couple of good saves by their keeper but there seemed very little intent of winning that game.

So many misplaced passes and wrong options.
No tempo to our game, players either playing short passes on top of each other or playing so far apart.

Maybe I'm being harsh but I expect more from professional footballers.

3swan said:
Not sure I can say average as my first thoughts are total utter rubbish.

Yes we had a goal disallowed and a couple of good saves by their keeper but there seemed very little intent of winning that game.

So many misplaced passes and wrong options.
No tempo to our game, players either playing short passes on top of each other or playing so far apart.

Maybe I'm being harsh but I expect more from professional footballers.
[/quoteAye, all looks a bit frantic on times to me, not much shape. A bit more control please drive.👍

Yep no cohesion to our play tonight. Every pass seemed on hope than controlled.

So frustrating for most of the game, two poor teams playing low standard. Watford just deserved the win, maybe injuries had their say but we were so disjointed with very little support play on and off the ball.

Poor performance all round, but that goal should never have been disallowed. We win that if it’s given.

I'm struggling to see where this best ever squad is in all honesty. Tymon as our left wing option, no striker on the bench, no Ntcham type player, no winger on the bench. Yes injuries have caused us issues but this squad is not good.

Don't believe the team was good enough in any way shape or form and subs questionable again. Where is Patino for example and why take off Cullen who is at least somewhat of a goal threat?

Darling should not be getting the majority of the ball and clear chances. He can't finish.

eteb said:
Course you are pal haha

I'm in the Railway kid, wearing a distinctive black Hummel kagool lol, come down and make yourself known, I'll buy you a pint, let's put the world to rights 😉

I love Fulton but he’s been awful this season, Pederson & Ashby another 2 tonight who were bad, but let’s remember we’ve got a shit ton of injuries so we always needed to rotate the squad abit.

Swansea93 said:
I love Fulton but he’s been awful this season, Pederson & Ashby another 2 tonight who were bad, but let’s remember we’ve got a s**t ton of injuries so we always needed to rotate the squad abit.

Birmingham fans did say Pedersen was shit. Ashby I have no idea what he's about. Terrible.

Makes Latibeaudiere look a star right back

Dismal second half. Only three subs suggests either injury issues or Duff has little faith in his squad. You'd think Patino and Naughton would have been no-brainers to introduce with Ashby cramping and Fulton having a stinker. Stuck with Yates given Kuharevych's absence, brushed aside by another pair of centre halves.

Rushworth and Paterson good again. Not much else to be encouraged by.

Swanjaxs said:
I'm in the Railway kid, wearing a distinctive black Hummel kagool lol, come down and make yourself known, I'll buy you a pint, let's put the world to rights 😉
Kagool that's old skool😉👍

FelindreJack said:
Poor performance all round, but that goal should never have been disallowed. We win that if it’s given.

I think Cooper pulled the man out of the way to allow Pedersen a clear run, right in front of the ref. Sometimes you get away with that, sometimes not. Pedersen didn’t look very surprised it was disallowed did he? We can’t say we deserved to win, and I wouldn’t say we deserved to lose. Ordinary game, ordinary teams. I wouldn’t find much to argue about with the judgement poor game, poor teams, but I think there’s much worse around in this league.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back