• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Watford FC | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Watford?

• Swans win

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Watford win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Swanjaxs said:
chi-pu-vietnamese-actress.gif

Weird comment that - 2 losses in 7 isn't it? Some of our fans love it when we lose mind

HAs Yates won a header all game? Has he made a tackle? Humphrys is not fking Beckenbauer. IF we are relying on him to pull the strings we are fkd.

Sorry but we've done enough not to lose this however poor we've been

Maybe it's just me...but I think we've been ok. Nothing special, but not awful, either. A perfectly good goal disallowed and a couple of headers that really should have been put away...and we concede from a cracking strike.

I think it's been ok - nothing more, nothing less.

jacabertawe said:

Darling two sitters

Disallowed goal for no reason

They've caught us on the break a few times but our keeper hasn't made a load of saves

We have been second best from the first whistle. We have not had a clue what to do with the ball. We are py$$ weak in the challenge. Back to the drawing board Duff.

eteb said:
Weird comment that - 2 losses in 7 isn't it? Some of our fans love it when we lose mind

We've been shìt, like most of this season, some of us fans, like me are sat here in the ground, so fùckin bored I'm on my phone chatting shìt with you...
Get yourself off to your fridge

MrSwerve said:
Maybe it's just me...but I think we've been ok. Nothing special, but not awful, either. A perfectly good goal disallowed and a couple of headers that really should have been put away...and we concede from a cracking strike.

I think it's been ok - nothing more, nothing less.
Spot on.

Nowhere near where we've been last few games but we haven't deserved to lose this

Swanjaxs said:
We've been shìt, like most of this season, some of us fans, like me are sat here in the ground, so fùckin bored I'm on my phone chatting shìt with you...
Get yourself off to your fridge

Course you are pal haha

Ah well, not as good as we have been but cheated out of two shocking decision in two games

The ref was poor with disallowing our goal, but otherwise that loss is on us. We were just meh all over the park.

FFS - added time literally just elapsed as we've got a throw in the corner...what do we do? Throw it backwards to fanny around the back with rather than pumping a long throw into the box.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back