• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Watford FC | The EFL Championship

What will the result be against Watford?

• Swans win

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Watford win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
MrSwerve said:
Maybe it's just me...but I think we've been ok. Nothing special, but not awful, either. A perfectly good goal disallowed and a couple of headers that really should have been put away...and we concede from a cracking strike.

I think it's been ok - nothing more, nothing less.

That’s very charitable. It’s the worst match I’ve seen for years. Two poor sides lacking quality and much of a clue imo.

Oh well, on to the next one.

3swan said:
Not sure I can say average as my first thoughts are total utter rubbish.

Yes we had a goal disallowed and a couple of good saves by their keeper but there seemed very little intent of winning that game.

So many misplaced passes and wrong options.
No tempo to our game, players either playing short passes on top of each other or playing so far apart.

Maybe I'm being harsh but I expect more from professional footballers.
At last , someone who tells it as it was instead of trying to dress it up or pretend otherwise. It was a woeful performance, no creativity, never got behind them and only had any urgency when they went in front. The Watford fans singing " We're winning away, how bad must you be , we're winning away" summed it up perfectly.

Was going to wear my Green and White Patrick Kagool but it didn't match my Adidas Kopenhagen J2J 😁

Watford haven't won away since January.

We should have known

A4Jack said:
I'm struggling to see where this best ever squad is in all honesty. Tymon as our left wing option, no striker on the bench, no Ntcham type player, no winger on the bench. Yes injuries have caused us issues but this squad is not good.

Don't believe the team was good enough in any way shape or form and subs questionable again. Where is Patino for example and why take off Cullen who is at least somewhat of a goal threat?

Darling should not be getting the majority of the ball and clear chances. He can't finish.

The bench is very weak and yet again his changes weakened us. This isn’t working for me, but I guess we’re stuck with him and it for now.

LeonWasTheDog's said:
The bench is very weak and yet again his changes weakened us. This isn’t working for me, but I guess we’re stuck with him and it for now.

I can't say that Duff is wowing anyone but this wonder squad is not all that it's made up to be for sure.

Maybe I'm forgetting some of the injuries, Ginnelly, Abdulai, Cabango. Who else?

Perplexed about Cullen and Pato going off tbh.

A4Jack said:
I can't say that Duff is wowing anyone but this wonder squad is not all that it's made up to be for sure.

Maybe I'm forgetting some of the injuries, Ginnelly, Abdulai, Cabango. Who else?

Perplexed about Cullen and Pato going off tbh.

Wood

A4Jack said:
Forgot Wood. In an attacking sense though except Ginnelly and Abdulai we haven't got a big list

And Joe, but I’m not sure what he’s got left to offer any more.

There’s a lot of average in there. I don’t believe the best squad bit for a minute.

Looking at the bench there wasn’t much there. Key was sorely missed but where was the Ukrainian? We shouldn’t be relying on a centre back to be our main goal threat.

Main point is that we didn't replace Piroe or Ntcham. Especially Ntcham.

We are relying on a Paterson who, despite his good efforts this season, is ageing and inconsistent and an Ollie Cooper who is clearly off the boil.

Lowe was always needed with the lack of wingers and isn't a replacement for either

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back