• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 23/24 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Leeds United | The EFL Championship

Its just unacceptable for plus to go from a corner to conceding a goal within 10 seconds.

In fact, it's totally embarrassing.

Four now. I feel for everyone who gone there tonight- I’m working away but at least I can shut the laptop down. What a humiliating experience following the Swans has become.

Andy Coleman will realise now just how comprehensive a rebuild this club needs. Unfortunately he’s not in control of our destiny so will have little input.

Another four against two. After watching that all game and leaving it the same shape. Williams looks like a tactical twat.

Will that cunt be on here later dribbling over grimes and the promise of mcburnie and beckenbauer?

I've said it like I'm a broken record, we are going nowhere with this defence.... Add to that the midfield and strikers.

Its just unacceptable for plus to go from a corner to conceding a goal within 10 seconds.

In fact, it's totally embarrassing.
Should have happened three times mate. They and Williams are showing they must be thick as shit to be honest.

Pile of shit Grimes. Captain Fantastic and the Wide Open Shitshow.
He is pathetic. Had enough of tiptoeing round the issue. Get rid of him. Worst Swans captain I've seen in 34 years. Wilts under the slightest pressure, doesn't lead, doesn't inspire, doesn't grab games by scruff of the neck, doesn't bollock anyone for not doing their job, he's fucking hopeless.

Would be amongst the first out of the door for me this summer. Get rid and get someone in with some balls in midfield. Stealing a living for years. Had enough.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back