• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Sheffield United vs Swansea City | The EFL Championship

That's the crux.....not prepared to see the situation!
If the club got the striker and left winger that was discussed right up to the close of the window then we wouldn't have needed a midfielder up top and Abdullai on the wing.

You could argue we start with Vipotnik but he is not going to start 3 games in 7 days when he is not fully fit and up to speed.
What else do you do with 4 attacking options on the pitch all running out of steam with only 2 forward options in Vipotnik and Bianchini on the bench.
The squad is thin and we don't have enough options to come in who play in the natural positions that need freshening up. We can't just play the players available for every game for 90minutes!
We need Parker and Ginnelly back ASAP to help lighten the pressure.

I am glad that many can see the positives and the situation at hand....others won't and will not be prepared to see it for certain agendas and clearly you fall in that category and as you say, you are not prepared to see it.
Ginnelly? God help us if we are pinning our hopes on this injury prone signing.

That second half display, apart from the last 5 minutes was shocking. Zero intent to play with tempo and intent. The fact that the manager said this after the game says it all:

"I think they gave it a good go throughout the whole game.

"I'm very proud of their performance tonight. In the first-half I think we were probably the better team.

"We came under a lot of pressure in the second-half, that's a given coming here."

Totally delusional.

I wouldn't go as far as that but I am certainly happy we are 12th at present and seeing an improvement with us defensively.
I am hoping Ginnelly gets back soon and can get up and running quickly because I think he will flourish in this team playing on the left allowing Eom to play more centrally.....hopefully Vipotnik will be up and running by then aswell.
We're not great defensively, our goalkeeper doesn't get in the team of the week every week if our defenders are superb.. Sheffield Utd missed 3 one on ones ffs.. is anyone actually watching the game or what mun

We paid millions for two wingers, he just doesn't want to start one or play him to "get up to speed" or his science team are getting in the way of team selection.. other teams are managing fine with the "running metrics" and buzz words like "work load".. you're creating a narrative in your own head now, think about it
We are 12th in the league, clearly there are teams managing fine and there are another half a dozen teams that we are managing better than.

We need to bed in young players signed from foreign countries who are adapting to the increased pace and power in the championship.......some will call it narratives others will call it reality.
👍 I have had a good think about it.

The manager needs to pull his socks up, play to the strengths of our talented squad, make the right selections and make the right in-game decisions for the right reasons instead of embellishing his CV with faux nonsense speak.
Chip off the old block.

Ginnelly? God help us if we are pinning our hopes on this injury prone signing.
I wouldn't say I am pinning my hopes on him but I think he has the potential to add something if he can stay fit(that is a big if).
We are light in the final 3rd from the bench so having him back will certainly give us much needed options in that final 3rd.

We are 12th in the league, clearly there are teams managing fine and there are another half a dozen teams that we are managing better than.

We need to bed in young players signed from foreign countries who are adapting to the increased pace and power in the championship.......some will call it narratives others will call it reality.
👍 I have had a good think about it.
Do you have our science team on speed dial to back your point up? Because you're making things up in your own head now

For Williams to say "I think they gave it a good go throughout the whole game" when we played with zero intensity throughout is really worrying. Fine, up to a point, when it's nil nil, but absolutely not fine when you're behind.

There is something fundamentally flawed about Williams' judgement. The fact he started Fulton let alone allowed him to stay on until the 72nd minute speaks volumes, given that any of Allen, Franco or Abdulai could have started and offered more in and out of possession.

Do you have our science team on speed dial to back your point up? Because you're making things up in your own head now
Obviously I don't 😂 but you know that!
I think it's clear as day that these young kids need conditioning but as you have said.....your not having it!

Obviously I don't 😂 but you know that!
I think it's clear as day that these young kids need conditioning but as you have said.....your not having it!
8 games in, if they're not upto speed, we need to sack the lot of them down there.. because just from watching us, it looks like they've run marathons instead of 90 minutes.. in football, it's called intelligent running and stupid running, we're doing stupid running.. they all looked mentally drained, and it shows..

Swansea City v Stoke City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back