• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The EFL Championship

Williams looking peed off on sky as i write think a lot going on behind the scenes he does not look happy

I wasn't happy with a point in the end I was relieved to get it.
Our last three games the opposition has had far more attempts at goal than us.
If that continues we will struggle to pick up regular points.

Dropping two points in this one is down to Williams in my opinion.

Vipotnik was effective and while I can understand taking him off after 70 mins with an eye on Sheff Utd on Wednesday what I can't defend is taking off Franco and Eom, neither can I say that leaving Ronald on was the right call either.

Viptonik won every ball Brizzle put into the box, almost as soon as we take him off the player who defended that position of the box was never replaced, the one time that they put a cross in to that area they scored from it.

Ronald had a terrible game, he didn't create anything or beat his man all that often and never in a dangerous position. Bianchini has pace to burn and with a wide open hectic game like this one was a tiring full back would have hated the sight of him coming on.

Eom was having an excellent game and definitely didn't deserve to get hooked for Abdulai. The only complaint you can make about Eom is a need to improve on his final product, but thats a coaching thing and something that LW and his staff need to work on.

Every time we take off Franco we lose control of the middle of the park. Joe had two excellent opportunities to play a killer pass and he overcooked both of them, the first one you could forgive as he had only been on the pitch for two minutes but the other one when he messed up a simple ball to Ronald on the overlap was terrible.

In a high intensity energy sapping game like this LW completely made the wrong substitutions and that handed the initiative to Bristol City to attack us relentlessly for the final 30 mins or so of the game.

I think we need to give Tymon the same adrenochrome potions we've been giving Cooper as he looks off the pace all the time these days.

We lost control of the game from the start of the second half, the subs had little bearing on things. Vipotnik's lack of game time probably meant he couldn't play for longer. It’s a bit of a concern that Eom is deemed unable to last more than 70 minutes in a game. Is his fitness that poor?

Hopefully Liam will be back midweek, although Vipotnik gave easily his best performance to date.

Pro's for me..Vigs kept us in the game, Naughton was assured before he was subbed. Eom was a constant threat, Cooper was everywhere breaking up the play.

Cabango and Darling both part blame for the goal we conceded. One lot the runner nd other didn't attack the cross.

Below par - Franco not the impact he's had previous games, Grimes slipping back and hiding in defence. Ronald running down blind alleys. Vip not always giving the channel run.

Not great - Tymon , good in little triangles but looked yards of the pace defending and very little going forward. Could have created a 93rd min winner with a little composure with a cross.

Probably right result but we created very little goal scoring chances second half again

We lost control of the game from the start of the second half, the subs had little bearing on things. Vipotnik's lack of game time probably meant he couldn't play for longer. It’s a bit of a concern that Eom is deemed unable to last more than 70 minutes in a game. Is his fitness that poor?

Hopefully Liam will be back midweek, although Vipotnik gave easily his best performance to date.
Eom played 88 mins today.

Sheffield United v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back