• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City v Bristol City | The EFL Championship

I rushed back from Norfolk for that second half. What a pile of rancid shite. Back to no ambition and absolutely brain dead pre-planned substitutions. EOM looks dangerous so yeah, put Mr Nothing on in his place and leave Ronald on, who stunk up everything he touches. We are not good enough defensively to keep holding one goal leads, and Grimes the furthest man back again. Win a couple and default back to wankball again? I do hope not. Wurzels should have won easily.

Happy with a point in the end, no pleased with a point. Would have taken it straight after they scored.

I rushed back from Norfolk for that second half. What a pile of rancid shite. Back to no ambition and absolutely brain dead pre-planned substitutions. EOM looks dangerous so yeah, put Mr Nothing on in his place and leave Ronald on, who stunk up everything he touches. We are not good enough defensively to keep holding one goal leads, and Grimes the furthest man back again. Win a couple and default back to wankball again? I do hope not. Wurzels should have won easily.
Christ that's harsh mon!

Ronald needs dropping, he was a like a bit of fresh air when he signed in January, this season he's been out of sorts, can't beat a man and disappointing final ball (evident last year).

We take Franco off and lose midfield??.

They have looked all 2nd half lik ethey have an extra man on th epitch. Totally outplayed since the break. Im really disappointed by what I watched. The guy that headed the goal is a foot shorter than Cabango or Darling.
Our players just seem flimsy.
I thought Cabango and Darling were very good today, but with the exception of the goal. It looked like 1v2 and Darling got pushed about a bit. They were solid otherwise.

Happy with a point in the end, no pleased with a point. Would have taken it straight after they scored.
We were much more effective in the first half, but that’s not to say that BC were out of the game, because they were not.

Its not harsh at all. Its totally fair.
It was many things but rancid shite is not one of them.

If coopers went in and didn't the hit the post or if Franco had a bit of composure it's another win.

They huffed and puffed but did not create anything that was close to that type of chance.

Yes we didn't do anything second half but that can happen. Not saying we are great but that certainly wasn't rancid shite. First half we looked very good

Think the main takeaway from that game for me is how dependent we are on Franco. Game completely spun when he went off, not helped that Vipotnik went off as well to negate our out ball

Farce of a game

Farce of ab exit strategy for home fans waiting for away fans to leave

Ronald needs dropping, he was a like a bit of fresh air when he signed in January, this season he's been out of sorts, can't beat a man and disappointing final ball (evident last year).

We take Franco off and lose midfield??.
The amount of ball that Eom, Ronald and Cooper get is obscene ,yet they are not hurting teams. Most of coopers best work is off the ball .

The amount of ball that Eom, Ronald and Cooper get is obscene ,yet they are not hurting teams. Most of coopers best work is off the ball .

Right. This is the crux of why we couldn't score more today. Our attacking players created almost nothing at all, despite a lot of opportunities to do so. Ronald was the worst culprit, couldn't beat an egg today. Eom looked flashy when in space in midfield, but in the final third when it mattered? poor decisions or poor execution all the way.

It was many things but rancid shite is not one of them.

If coopers went in and didn't the hit the post or if Franco had a bit of composure it's another win.

They huffed and puffed but did not create anything that was close to that type of chance.

Yes we didn't do anything second half but that can happen. Not saying we are great but that certainly wasn't rancid shite. First half we looked very good
for me this shows how lightweight in quality our squad is take off our firsrt choices and we struggle to control the game, and with no back up stiker only makes things harder, but well done lads , but now up for a REALLY hard game midweek best of luck

Sheffield United v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back