• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

It's going to be Grimes with one from Fulton, Allen or Franco in midfield

the more I think about this game the more I think that Cardiff can't / wont be able to deal with Ronald and eom. I think eom in particular will be our next big sale.

They are both way too good for NG and their left backs

First I've heard on that. That leaves them very short in defence

Ramsey and chambers decakred
fully fit

el ghazi set to make debut

miraculous recovery for their big guns!

Weird comment! It's Williams and his staff who decide when an injured player is fully fit.
Joe is unlikely to be fully fit again.

Perhaps Williams and his staff think giving him 20 minutes off the bench if required is worth a punt?

Assuming that the starting 11 is going to be the same as Preston (I think it will except for Vipotnik starting instead of Cullen personally) and with a 9 man bench allowed these days there is a lot of room for that kind of punt.

Broome (GK), Naughton (RB), Abbey (CB), Pedersen (CB/LB), Allen (CDM), Abdulai (CDM/RW), Cullen (CF), Fulton (CM), Thomas (CF)

Along with our starting XI thats starting to shape up into a pretty solid squad. Plenty of youth talent too in Parker and Govea to come back from injury as well as Ginnelly.

Weird comment! It's Williams and his staff who decide when an injured player is fully fit.
It was in response to Cardiff apparently rushing Ramsey back to be available for Sunday.
Allen's been nowhere to be seen for nearly 5 months but now he happens to be fit to play just in time for the Cardiff game

I wish so many Jacks would stop being so fucking cocky about Sunday. Its a one off game. Both will be fired up. Anything could happen. I hope we thump the Scum but I think it's wiser to gloat after the event than give it the big one before. Damp squib maybe but it comes through years of Derby disappointments. (Perfect scenario, 5-0 win with Ramsey sent/hobbling off)

Hells bells. Hope we turn up. Been a good few years since Ante took out Tarki. Could be some drama to come.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back