• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

We lost control when Franco was taken off, according to Williams it was because he had a bad arm after a couple of knocks in the same area, massive, massive fail

We lost control when Franco was taken off, according to Williams it was because he had a bad arm after a couple of knocks in the same area, massive, massive fail
Then it makes me wonder who had the call, was it Franco or the bench?

Then it makes me wonder who had the call, was it Franco or the bench?
Would have to be the bench, if Franco was complaining of a leg muscle problem then fair enough, if he was moaning about a bad arm then he should have been told to suck it up by Williams surely...

Tymon blowing out of his arse after 60 mins as happens most games.
There is definitely a fitness concern there. He looks red faced and knackered after 20 mins and he spends breaks in play hands on knees looking like he's about to puke his guts up.

Let's hope it's just because he overdid the cocktails on his holidays and is still working towards full fitness, otherwise we've got problems down that left hand side to come this season.

Cardiff have complained in regards to safety at the stadium after their lot went over the advertising boards and injured Tanner.

It's getting embarrassing after SWP took calls complaining about the Swim away action in previous games.

😂😂😂 special cunts aren't they. Nothing to do with them celebrating like they'd won the champions league of course..

Cardiff have complained in regards to safety at the stadium after their lot went over the advertising boards and injured Tanner.

It's getting embarrassing after SWP took calls complaining about the Swim away action in previous games.
Cardiff should be looking at banning orders for the loons that encroached onto the playing area first and foremost.
Always the victims...

Watched the whole game then had to go out, so only getting the chance to throw in my two pennorth now.
What the feck was wrong with Ronald? Apart from his shot which set up the tap in, everything he touched turned to shyte. He seemed to be overthinking everything. He needs to be more direct in future. Eom wasn't much better, mind. What a match in which to have your two star wingers both misfiring!
I knew an equaliser was coming from about the 50th minute onwards. We retreated into our shell and tried to protect the lead rather than pressing for a second. Deadly mistake.

Williams needs to work on getting midfield and attack to link up better with Bango and Darling when playing against a deep sitting defensive team like Cardiff. An enormous amount of our play goes through them, and too often in the second half they were left looking for an outlet and aimlessly passing across the field to one another deep in our half. We'll see this time and again at home. More work on the training field, Luke.

There is definitely a fitness concern there. He looks red faced and knackered after 20 mins and he spends breaks in play hands on knees looking like he's about to puke his guts up.

Let's hope it's just because he overdid the cocktails on his holidays and is still working towards full fitness, otherwise we've got problems down that left hand side to come this season.
He was gash today. Surprised me Luke hauled Key off and not him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back