• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

I hope I'm wrong but Abdulai looks like he's going to be a victim of his own versatility.
I'm sure he'd love a run at CM but we only play 2 there and that looks like being Franco & Grimes moving forward.
So do you play Abdulai and make the most of what he can offer out of his preferred position or not play him & leave another obviously talented youngster on the bench only to leave when his contract runs down?

Difference when Abdulai is wide is when Naughton is behind him we look better defensively with Key behind him we have the overlap and someone who can cross a ball.

Just saw photos of the lads training ahead of Sunday, and Joe seems to be participating with the rest of the players. Perhaps he'll have a place on the bench?

Hope we don't get over confident in this game.

Lots of positives in our favour but it's a derby and it's on the day. Franco and Fulton could easily get dragged into bun fight...

Ever since my first derby on NY Day 1980....yes the one from the song, I've learnt to be very sheepish about what may happen. Nothing worse than being confident on the point of cockiness to be turned over on the day. I only ever say what I hope will happen !

Ever since my first derby on NY Day 1980....yes the one from the song, I've learnt to be very sheepish about what may happen. Nothing worse than being confident on the point of cockiness to be turned over on the day. I only ever say what I hope will happen !
We need to be confident but never cocky, I agree. I'm sure LW has been drilling this into them though. Some here seem to think it'll be a walk in the park.

We need to be on our game at all times and never let off the gas.

Fear that we won't break teams down. Got to score when on top. Grimes can play penetrating passes and more shots. Joey attitude always needed. Brave and confident moving ball faster
UK
We just need to get at them from minute one - get the ball to Eom and Ronald and attack.

OenbrokeAllan on their forum say we've used cheated and used every from of intimidation in the last few games😂😂
F good idea, Start the car,Jay

Given the correct pronunciation of Eom is "Ohm" not "E-om" perhaps a chant of "Ohm my God" would work?

Given the correct pronunciation of Eom is "Ohm" not "E-om" perhaps a chant of "Ohm my God" would work?
The pronunciation is "Um"
Its where the "Its coming Um, Its coming Um, Its coming! Swansea's Eom Ji Sung!" chant comes from

Swansea City v Norwich City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back