• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

A five second read of their forum and annus is already talking bollocks

Apparently they are five midfielders better than ours and no difference in strikers ffs

Grimes, Franco, EOM and Ronald walk in to their side with one leg each

And yakou fucking Meite over Vipotnik😂😂😂
I read that and couldn't believe it. They conceded 5 to Rotherham and have weakened the defence since then.

I read that and couldn't believe it. They conceded 5 to Rotherham and have weakened the defence since then.
Whole level of dilusion

Apparently each time we've pumped them recently has been down to our "dark arts
" and cheating. We could (and should) have done them by 4 or 5 at least on a number of occasions

Saw a lot of Jack's at the Beautiful days festival over the weekend all attending this game..

8 for the whole home end or are tickets being released in blocks?

I think there was 3 single tickets left in the South stand, then the rest were in the South West corner.
Rest of the ground showing all sold.

The club should have made it that you could only buy a ticket for Cardiff if you also bought one for Preston or Norwich

The club should have made it that you could only buy a ticket for Cardiff if you also bought one for Preston or Norwich
We are having enough trouble getting supporters into the ground as it is without making it harder to buy tickets.
People who wanted to go to this game have had ample time to buy a ticket if they went to the Preston game.

Perhaps it's just me, but I'd rather lance my own hemorrhoids with a rusty spoon than go and read the old pony that comes out from Anus's site, especially before we give them thier usual bumming twice a season 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:
We are having enough trouble getting supporters into the ground as it is without making it harder to buy tickets.
People who wanted to go to this game have had ample time to buy a ticket if they went to the Preston game.
Not sure if you misunderstood my post, I meant it would have been a good way to get a higher attendance for the Preston and Norwich games since a few thousand people only seem interested in attending one game a season

Missing fans will soon return when entertainment is on offer... we have been so possession based with little excitement some see solace in B&Q's

I really like Key especially crossing, but Naughts has been exceptional, rolling back the years.

It'll be a lot harder than what I've read. Scum low on confidence ? Don't think so. They mullered Burnley first half and should have been a couple up. Both teams will be fired up and I just hope we win.

Swansea City v Norwich City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back