• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

They lost 5-0....
I remember us losing at home to Middlesbrough 0-5 in the FA Cup under Tosh. We played them off the park, just couldn't score & every time they came forward they seemed to score.

I remember us losing at home to Middlesbrough 0-5 in the FA Cup under Tosh. We played them off the park, just couldn't score & every time they came forward they seemed to score.
There's been plenty of games over the last few years where we've managed to lose despite having 75% possession, it wouldn't exactly be a surprise if we struggle to score on Sunday and they manage something from a set piece or a counter attack

Exactly. Remember it well. Ballboy in front of the Boro fans. The score doesn't always reflect the game.

Think LW will start with Fulton and Naughton on Sunday... protecting Franco maybe

There's been plenty of games over the last few years where we've managed to lose despite having 75% possession, it wouldn't exactly be a surprise if we struggle to score on Sunday and they manage something from a set piece or a counter attack
Fear that we won't break teams down. Got to score when on top. Grimes can play penetrating passes and more shots. Joey attitude always needed. Brave and confident moving ball faster

Creating chances will not be a problem this season (especially at home); keeping a clean sheet most definitely will be, even on Saturday against a very poor Preston team, we could and should have been punished several times. A strong, commanding center half should be a priority in the coming week.

Fear that we won't break teams down. Got to score when on top. Grimes can play penetrating passes and more shots. Joey attitude always needed. Brave and confident moving ball faster
I like the way you post in bullet points 😂

Surprised that Cardiff who always complain about ticket allocations can't sell 1500 tickets for this. The bubble is crap but you would think such a small amount of tickets would be snapped up

Surprised that Cardiff who always complain about ticket allocations can't sell 1500 tickets for this. The bubble is crap but you would think such a small amount of tickets would be snapped up
For a fixture where they routinely get played off the park and haven't scored a goal for something like 6 hours?
Considering that they are even more fed up with their manager and owner and players than our lot are even the most dedicated fans might be thinking twice about it.

Ahh bless. We need to give them a right fucking hiding - more so than previous.

attack like dogs out of the blocks, get an early goal and it could be carnage

Naughton with Abdulai isn't very effective
Playing Abdulai out of position isn't very effective anyway regardless of who plays behind him. Why are we always putting square pegs in round holes? I notice Humphreys has signed for Burnley and he must have his fingers crossed that they will play him as a central defender (because that's what he is) after spending a season with us where he was mainly used at right back.

Swansea City v Norwich City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back