• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Ghazi, Colwill Tanner and Robinson totally over run at the end... our subs just played into their hands

We didn't make the most of the dominance in the first half.
I think LW got his substitutions wrong in the second.
As pointed out earlier no pace on the wings except a shattered Ronald and four defensive midfielders in Grimes, Fulton, Allen and Abdulai making up the rest of the midfield.
I'm not sure in what manual that is in but surely you risk conceding a goal and then being left with no chance of scoring because you have no one left on the pitch. Cullen, Cooper off etc

I'm not sure in what manual that is in but surely you risk conceding a goal and then being left with no chance of scoring because you have no one left on the pitch. Cullen, Cooper off etc
Yep, bonkers.

I know I shouldn't...but it was kinda funny watching their fans f*ck up Tanner's shin by knocking an advertising board onto him during the celebrations. Looks like he was ok afterwards, but those morons can't even celebrate a goal without screwing something up.

I know I shouldn't...but it was kinda funny watching their fans f*ck up Tanner's shin by knocking an advertising board onto him during the celebrations. Looks like he was ok afterwards, but those morons can't even celebrate a goal without screwing something up.
I thought these games didn't mean a lot to them???

For me, you can’t finish a derby with a midfield of Grimes, Fulton & Allen with a defensive mid on the wing as well. Went too defensive too early and paid for it really. Luke will learn.

Cabango ran away from their goal scorer - and facing the wrong fvcking way.
To be fair, it was a very clever cut back and an excellent finish. It happens. One goal just isn’t enough to be comfortable, especially with our defence.

For me, you can’t finish a derby with a midfield of Grimes, Fulton & Allen with a defensive mid on the wing as well. Went too defensive too early and paid for it really. Luke will learn.
Will he? Abdulai and Fulton have come on at the same time in every match so far.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back