• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Subs completely messed up our rhythm and lead. A point is better than nothing because we were fooked after the changes. Guaranteed no double again for the vermin but we should have gone in with so many more goals with our dominance in the first half.
Franco looks excellent as does Eom and bodes well for the season. Gutted we threw away that lead and I have to look again at the manager and his decision making.

I thought they were the best thing about our first half tbh.

It only went to shit once Fulton and, later, Allen came on.
We still didn't create enough despite the dominnance

They cowered behind the ball with 11 men and overloaded the wings, we had nothing through the middle

It's simple. Keep Franco on, put the new winger on for Eom and keep Cooper/Cullen on for their energy and that they are at least capable of grabbing or creating a goal.

We needed to go at them with a worn Tymon and Ronald and Naughton and Abdulai on the other wing with a midfield three of Allen, Fulton and Grimes.

Still angry now.
I don’t mind trying to shut up shop, but we didn’t. Even with loads of defenders on we gave them all the space they needed, we were very poor today overall. Created naff all, yet again. That’s a real issue.

I agree about too early, but they also feel premeditated, which suggests that it’s not a case of him learning.
It worked last week to be fair as both Fulton and Abdulai impacted the game. Not sure on the Allen sub when Fulton has come on. He has to see the direction the games going and be braver. Bianchini needed to come on and I think Allen should have come on for Franco if that sub even had to be made. He’ll have to learn or we’re going to be stung a few times as better teams than Cardiff will put us to bed with those changes.

Percy Ng should be embarrassed by the way, saying that a red card for Darling would have opened up a route for Abbey to come in...

Percy Ng should be embarrassed by the way, saying that a red card for Darling would have opened up a route for Abbey to come in...
I don’t think we’ll have to wait too long to see Abbey getting regular game time.

Nothing to argue about here, fair result in the end, there for the taking early on but too many 5/10 performance and some shapeless subs by Williams let them back into the game.

Pretty dreadful performance. They looked like scoring even before the subs. If they had anything bout em , we could have lost it.
But to see em celebrating like they'd won the fvkn game was funny as fvk.

Glad that one is over with, game was to early in the season for us......we didn't lose but too many forward players didn't turn up for us today otherwise it was atleast 2-0 by halftime for us.
Ramsey is gone, have to get that out of the way but his lack of movement gave Darling too much time on the ball but nearly cost us as he wanted too much time on the ball!
Ronald was poor with his end product, Eom was targeted and the occasion got the better of him.

Franco was absolutely outstanding, hope he got taken off because he was starting to tire(didn't seem it).

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back