• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Cardiff City | The EFL Championship

Will he? Abdulai and Fulton have come on at the same time in every match so far.
And Naughton. I love Kyle but it just sends "hold on" vibes. And if Eom isn't capable of lasting a full match after 2 months of condition and an eight day break since the last match then what's going on?

For me, you can’t finish a derby with a midfield of Grimes, Fulton & Allen with a defensive mid on the wing as well. Went too defensive too early and paid for it really. Luke will learn.
I agree about too early, but they also feel premeditated, which suggests that it’s not a case of him learning.

I know I shouldn't...but it was kinda funny watching their fans f*ck up Tanner's shin by knocking an advertising board onto him during the celebrations. Looks like he was ok afterwards, but those morons can't even celebrate a goal without screwing something up
That happened to a ball boy at Crystal Palace yesterday.

Bulut's substitutions earned them a point, while Williams' substitutions cost us two. To be honest, it could have been worse in the end.

I would have kept Franco on with a broken leg over Fulton. Tymon was blowing out of his ass after 60 minutes but still stayed on. Colwill must have thought Christmas had come early.

Also, I would have bet my mortgage on Ramsey not playing the full 90 minutes.

It was a 6/10 performance (just).

We move on...

Bulut's substitutions earned them a point, while Williams' substitutions cost us two. To be honest, it could have been worse in the end.

I would have kept Franco on with a broken leg over Fulton. Tymon was blowing out of his ass after 60 minutes but still stayed on. Colwill must have thought Christmas had come early.

We move on...Fair
Fair commsnts

They still did fuck all and we should have put them to bed first half when they cowered behind the ball

Classic game of two halves.

First half we were in complete control.

Second half we dipped slightly, they improved ever so slightly.

On another day, we nick a 1-0 but I don't think we can complain at a 1-1.

Stops them doing the Double anyway so fuck them, let them celebrate their little point. Any day now they're going to explode and become the "Barcelona of Wales", in their own dreams anyway....

We move on...
It's simple. Keep Franco on, put the new winger on for Eom and keep Cooper/Cullen on for their energy and that they are at least capable of grabbing or creating a goal.

We needed to go at them with a worn Tymon and Ronald and Naughton and Abdulai on the other wing with a midfield three of Allen, Fulton and Grimes.

Still angry now.

Good thing we have a cup game next. Iron out some wrinkles maybe. West Brom away is going to sting I think. Doesn't get any easier after that. Thank fk we got some points on the board.

Ghazi, Colwill Tanner and Robinson totally over run at the end... our subs just played into their hands
Their substitutes changed the game , ours , apart from Joe Allen , made us worse. Never looked like getting a second goal which would have killed them off. Eom was shocking, Abdulai (anonymous) Fulton ( dreadful as usual). On a positive note Franco looks some player.

Really big fan of Franco!!
Him and Grimes looked great together and it all went to shit when he went off.
Ronald didn’t fancy their right back at all and was erratic as F.
As soon as Tanner came on and you saw how much space he had, you knew what was coming.
Abdulai is not a winger.

Is it too early to be concerned that Grimes and Franco are too similar to play together?

As unfair as this is to him, part of me wishes we could just shoot Grimes off into space, then play Franco and Allen with a new signing at no 10 ahead of them (plus someone else to step in when Allen is inevitably injured.). Grimes sucks almost all of the oxygen up in our midfield and I'm not sure we get enough out of his divine right (apparently) to play there until the heat death of the universe.

Is it too early to be concerned that Grimes and Franco are too similar to play together?

As unfair as this is to him, part of me wishes we could just shoot Grimes off into space, then play Franco and Allen with a new signing at no 10 ahead of them (plus someone else to step in when Allen is inevitably injured.). Grimes sucks almost all of the oxygen up in our midfield and I'm not sure we get enough out of his divine right (apparently) to play there until the heat death of the universe.
I thought they were the best thing about our first half tbh.

It only went to shit once Fulton and, later, Allen came on.

Weird game though - barely any chances created with side and keepers had no saves to make

Their keeper was dogshit and should have been tested a lot more than he was

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back