• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Gillingham FC | The Carabao Cup

I was impressed with Abdullai at the start of last season. I know he's playing in a different position but that shouldn't explain why he's now dogshit

Idiotic statement. It was Williams who stated after Middlesbrough that they owed the fans a much better performance, if we're flat against 10 man Gillingham then that's not satisfactory.
It's been wank tbf, I just can't muster the energy to moan about a game so meaningless.

It's a fair point on Luke though, he set this up for a 4-0 cruising, and it's been so dull going forward

I was impressed with Abdullai at the start of last season. I know he's playing in a different position but that shouldn't explain why he's now dogshit
Play darling as a winger and see how he gets on

It's been wank tbf, I just can't muster the energy to moan about a game so meaningless.

It's a fair point on Luke though, he set this up for a 4-0 cruising, and it's been so dull going forward
In mitigation it was very close to at least 4

He’s a young guy, I think it’s asking too much of him to be shoved out wide.

Eom fan favourite already
Well he attacks, he has bucket loads of skill and is exciting to watch.
Really cant wait to see him and Ronald both playing together and an attacking midfielder who can properly find them

Play darling as a winger and see how he gets on
????
He's a wide player. Christ almighty, he's playing further forward that's all. Darling is a centre back, end of. Fail to see your point at all.

????
He's a wide player. Christ almighty, he's playing further forward that's all. Darling is a centre back, end of. Fail to see your point at all.
Ah so a winger and right back are the same positions. Gotcha

We’ve put over 900 passes together and are holding on against 10 men, absolute shite, Williams better pull his finger out, very early days but at the moment it’s a continuation of last seasons dross.

Eom puts it on a plate for Abdulai
That overlapping run from Key has been such a huge part of the better attacking game since he came on

For all his failings.....well done Abdullai for being in the right place to get the third

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back