• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Gillingham FC | The Carabao Cup

Right. Eom, Cullen/Franck and Ronald behind xan on Saturday and fucking attack em

????
He's a wide player. Christ almighty, he's playing further forward that's all. Darling is a centre back, end of. Fail to see your point at all.
But hes not?
He is capable of playing right back and right wing but his main position is defensive midfield.
The way he retains possession rather than attacking his man is evidence of that

Minutes in the legs for most of the squad, three goals, shame about conceding.

Wasn't a classic, wins a win, role on Saturday 👍🏼

But hes not?
He is capable of playing right back and right wing but his main position is defensive midfield.
The way he retains possession rather than attacking his man is evidence of that
He's playing out of position. Let's leave this discussion till he gets picked in the right place. If he continues like he did last year I will forget these games and hold my hand up and admit I was wrong

I suppose we're in the hat for the next round and that's the important thing. The performance was awful until the substitutions. We still know we are struggling and need some more new blood. I'd like to think that Williams will look at how he sets up the midfield but I, unfortunately, think we will start with the Grimes and Fulton Axis for many games to come

Cooper and Fulton need placing far far away from the starting 11, cabungle next to go

Our best X1 for 90 mins would have scored 7 tonight

Glaring issue with the pivot still, will LW change this for Preston

Ped looked more assured than Cabango

I'm sure Zip will flourish with Eom on the pitch.

Cooper looked his level tonight against L2

Questionable if Abdulai is effective on the right, very little successful end product until he was overlapped by Key

Eom with Ronald could cause chaos this season if we get the midfield right.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back