• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Norwich City | The EFL Championship

Didn't watch it. But excellent result, well done all.
Read through the match thread...sounds a better performance.
Interested to hear how Vip did when he came on ?

I cannot remember enjoying watching a game like that in some time. There were some howlers in there but they can all be forgiven, the pressing and possession with purpose were fantastic today.

Vip was pretty anonymous, but we were under the cosh for the last ten minutes plus extra time, so he mostly had to defend set pieces and chase lost causes.

Very quiet, but again, not really his fault. Came on as we were backs to the wall for the last 10. Has such little pace that he's not much use in the press, mind

Looked very slow to me, didn't do much. Would have been much better placed in the first half where we had the crosses coming in. Maybe he needs more time to settle in.

I know we haven't played many games but I noticed that we are joint 2nd in fewest goals conceded. Always a good sign.

Vip would make Adebayo Akinfenwa look like Alan Curtis unfortunately mate, needs to lose a couple of stone and add about 10 yards of pace to his game, apart from that... 😂

Vip would make Adebayo Akinfenwa look like Alan Curtis unfortunately mate, needs to lose a couple of stone and add about 10 yards of pace to his game, apart from that... 😂
He worries me jaxs, got more than a wiff of the Schecters/Ngog about him.

Encouraging signs from OUR stopper. Its been a while since we had our own keeper.
Many of my favorite players have been keepers growing up and beyond. Crudgington particularly. This guy seems to have a bit about him. Fingers crossed.
Loved Milly, Crudge and Davie Stewart.

Dracula less so, God rest him.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back