• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Preston North End | The EFL Championship

If we play a worse side than Preston this season I'll be amazed, but yes, in Ronald and Eom we have profit over our outlay for sure.
The Americans have struck lucky again and we might very well stay put in this division.
Happy Dayz 😊
Struck lucky? But if they were duds it would have been intentional presumably?

BakaJacks player ratings:

Vigouroux - 8
A couple of saves to make, but otherwise very happy day at the office for him. Excellent distribution and his first clean sheet of the season he will sleep happy tonight

Tymon - 8
Lots of energy up and down, some of his first half interplay with Ronald was beautiful. Huffed and puffed a bit in the second half, came off for Tjoe-A-On

Darling - 8
Excellent defensive effort, kept the ball moving and can also be pleased with his first clean sheet of the season. Some might argue lucky not to concede a penalty but I have never see a penalty given for the ball hitting the arm of a player breaking their fall from a sliding challenge.

Cabango - 8
Nearly caught napping in the first half but just about got away with that one. That aside I thought he had an overall excellent game, in the second half when it all clicked some of his passes to beat the press were exquisite.

Key - 7
A loose pass from Key almost gifted PNE a goal when the game was still 0-0. Subbed relatively early on for Naughton, looks like he is still getting fully back up to speed

Grimes - 8
Looked so much better with the Fulton-Grimes axis broken up. Sometimes he dropped deep for the ball, other times he was playing with his head up and picked out a few beautiful passes. First goal of the season from the spot.

Franco - 8
Was everywhere, sometimes dropping deep to offer himself as an out ball and other times pushing forwards to offer Cooper and the wingers another option. Tried a spectacular overhead kick in the first half which was just over, subbed for Fulton

Ronald - 9
My man of the match. He picked up where he left off after tormenting Gillingham in midweek. Always looking to attack and looked dangerous almost every time he went forward. Got the first of hopefully many assists to come for Vipotnik.

Cooper - 7
Busy in the upper end of the pitch. Pretty sure his shot was going in before it deflected off Abdulai, at least he got an assist out of it. One of this best showings in a Swansea shirt for over a year

Eom - 8
Bright, busy and dangerous. It was his unwillingness to give up on a lost cause that won the penalty in the first half. Subbed for Abdulai but likely that was pre planned based on the timing

Cullen - 7
Unfortunate to lose out on an assist after his cut back for Cooper went in off Abdulai. That aside he wasn't able to get involved too much but on several occasions he was able to bring wingers into play and hold the ball up. Subbed for Vipotnik.

Naughton - 7
Solid and dependable as always. Replaced Key and offered plenty of encouragement for Abdulai to push forward and attack.

Abdulai - 8
Gets a bonus point for getting a goal no matter how little he knew about it. A bit braver attacking than against Boro, still clearly not a winger but currently the closest fitting square peg we have to that round hole that is a spare winger.

Fulton - 7
Slotted in almost seamlessly for Franco, played his part in the third goal with a perfectly weighted ball between the defenders for Ronald. Why don't we see more of this side of his game more often?

Vipotnik - 8
Pressed and harried and won the ball back on a few occasions. Will be chuffed to get his first goal for the Swans and it seemed to be exactly the type of goal we can come to expect from him.

Tjoe-A-On - 7
Came on for his league debut late on after Tymon began to tire. A few promising moments pushing on in attack from left back, will be one to develop and nurture (not neuter!) I think

If we play a worse side than Preston this season I'll be amazed, but yes, in Ronald and Eom we have profit over our outlay for sure.
The Americans have struck lucky again and we might very well stay put in this division.
Happy Dayz 😊
Well a club is coming down next week to audition for that

We've unearthed a few gems for sure. Now just spend the money to get someone like Milleskog in to really link it all up and their is no doubt in my mind that we will profit massively on and off the pitch.

An upgrade on Cooper is definitely next in my mind.
Be that Milleskog or Providence (preferably both). Either player would add another dimension to our play

No chance mate. Next week is going to be bloody hard, no doubt about it.
Sorry Monny, I recall you said exactly the same before the home game against em last year. It will be difficult, but they fckn hate coming here...counts for a lot.

Sorry Monny, I recall you said exactly the same before the home game against em last year. It will be difficult, but they fckn hate coming here...counts for a lot.
Word is that Ralls and Ramsey got injured today and possibly the same with Chambers.

I’ll say the same every year if we keep winning Saint. Eventually, though, they must make a game of it, Shirley.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back