• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Wycombe Wanderers | The Carabao Cup

I'll be honest, Eom is no better at 10 than he is on the wing. It's early days, but I'm starting to think he'll be a dud.

I really hope this comment comes back to haunt me.

Toe is looking dreadful today.

Vipotnik feeding off scraps again...

Nothing got better then? The football under Duff, which was crap, was better than the shite we’ve seen since Williams rolled up. Duff had 4 good games, Williams has had about 2. He’s Russ lite. It’s pretty obvious. He loves Fulton Grimes and playing backwards. That’s why we always do it under him. Were stuck with him now, so just got to hope he pulls his head out of hir arse.

I think he thinks he’s the Championship Pep. Baldy beardy and even now trying to dress cool. Yeah, I had a couple of shandies 🤣🤣. I don’t know why anyone thinks Williams is a good manager based on the evidence since he came though. That’s serious. He’s good at saying “we need to” and then not doing it.
I’ll back you up and I’ve only had a cup of tea this evening.

I couldn't tell you what our style of play actually is and his constant selection of Fulton in the squad is baffling.
I think our style is possession for the sake of it and bore the opposition into making mistakes.
No creativity, no movement off the ball, just the chuckle brothers to me, to you ad nauseum.

I genuinely feel like we could replace Fulton with someone from the under 12s squad and would get a better impact

I think our style is possession for the sake of it and bore the opposition into making mistakes.
No creativity, no movement off the ball, just the chuckle brothers to me, to you ad nauseum.
Honestly can't understand why we've gone all out for pace out wide if we're not going to use it.

We could raise a petition and get enough signatures for it to be discussed in parliament :)

New players etc. AT least wait until weve lost before ejecting the toys.
I hope we concede a few more. Expedite the process of getting to the root of this a little quicker. We have a sligh;ty worse squad than last season( As has happened every season) and so we will do slightly worse this season. We may stay up.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back