• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Wycombe Wanderers | The Carabao Cup

Very harsh foul that against Abdulai in fairness. He got the other side of him and player was grabbing at whatever he could to stop him getting into space

Finally a bit of high speed passing. Grimes almost found Vipotnik

Bianchini with a peach of a ball across the box. Just about cut out before it reached Vipotnik

I think our style is possession for the sake of it and bore the opposition into making mistakes.
No creativity, no movement off the ball, just the chuckle brothers to me, to you ad nauseum.
Modern football init.
No trust in the players to make decisions on the pitch. Just told what to do by managers who weren’t that good footballers.

New players etc. AT least wait until weve lost before ejecting the toys.
I hope we concede a few more. Expedite the process of getting to the root of this a little quicker. We have a sligh;ty worse squad than last season( As has happened every season) and so we will do slightly worse this season. We may stay up.
My issue is I hardly care if we win or lose this game, but I find us completely unwatchable. Win or lose, there is zero enjoyment in watching the garbage we serve up. I

Tymon Ronald Cabango coming on.

Hopefully for Fulton, Abdulai and Tjoe

Bianchini reminds me of a young T.W Morris.
We need to sign Wycombe’s drummer, he’s class.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back