• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea City vs Wycombe Wanderers | The Carabao Cup

I'd pull off Abdulai Fulton Toe Grimes and Eom based on that half... feck me that was so poor

Pretty shocking. At least Eom is playing better. Bianchini has done nothing except getting a stupid yellow card. Get Franco and Ronald on for Bianchini and Fulton.
Lately, every time I think the Swans can't disappoint me more, they manage it.

As far as I can see it out of 9 halves of football so far this season we've had 2 good ones and that was vs Preston (2nd) and Cardiff (1st).

Lot of change but come on, some encouragement please

Think I’m getting to the point where I’m looking forward to when Grimes leaves this club as much as I couldn’t wait to see Boris Johnson announcing his resignation.

Pretty shocking. At least Rom is playing better. Bianchini has done nothing except getting a stupid yellow card. Get Franco and Ronald on for Bianchini and Fulton.
Bianchini been fine. Problem is everything does down the opposite flank to where abdulai is so it just makes the problem bigger. Fulton should never play again and Abdulai only as a backup cm

70% possession

No shots on target

One nil down

Fuck me. Sort it Luke, and pronto

Half time thoughts:

Fulton could be buried in a ditch somewhere and we wouldn't notice the difference. He absolutely must never play alongside Grimes in midfield ever again, he doesn't compliment him and offers nothing in defence or in attack.

Hard to judge the Eom in number 10 experiment as the above issue means we are never playing it to him in an attacking position. That is also making Vipotnik even more isolated with so little service to work from.

Bianchini is trying but Pedersen is not a right sided centre half and Naughton is having to do the defensive work of two and can only occasionally assist him going forward.

Abdulai as a winger experiment must also absolutely be put to bed. He doesn't have an attacking bone in his body, when he is up against a full back 1v1 he never tries to take it past him and has no pace or dribbling skill to create space to cross.

Tjoe A On and Abbey look like strangers who have never kicked a ball together, Abbey got caught a few times and needs to get up to speed with competitive first team football pretty quickly. Tjoe A On struggling with a winger who seems to have him on toast and not helped by Abdulai who doesn't track back trying to be a winger and when he does play it forward to him he just gets it straight back.

I'm cutting Abbey some slack.. first game clearly not up to speed... the rest are playing some sort of formation with Naughton being the most creative !!! Where is Fulton and Grimes ???

I'm starting to think you have every right to...
Nothing got better then? The football under Duff, which was crap, was better than the shite we’ve seen since Williams rolled up. Duff had 4 good games, Williams has had about 2. He’s Russ lite. It’s pretty obvious. He loves Fulton Grimes and playing backwards. That’s why we always do it under him. Were stuck with him now, so just got to hope he pulls his head out of hir arse.

I think he thinks he’s the Championship Pep. Baldy beardy and even now trying to dress cool. Yeah, I had a couple of shandies 🤣🤣. I don’t know why anyone thinks Williams is a good manager based on the evidence since he came though. That’s serious. He’s good at saying “we need to” and then not doing it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back