• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | Swansea vs Stoke | The EFL Championship

Told you all the Williams has one hand tied behind his back mob are out in force.. stop playing a midfielder up front and on the wing.. his substitutions are bizarre and cost us points, but fans are blaming resources and making every excuse under the sun.. 11 games into the season and players can't finish 90 minutes.. our conditioning team are getting it all wrong, and dictating our fate, it's 90 minutes mun.. there's intelligent running and there is stupid running, we're currently being flogged to death and it shows when we start to surrender In the 2nd half nearly every game

Told you all the Williams has one hand tied behind his back mob are out in force.. stop playing a midfielder up front and on the wing.. his substitutions are bizarre and cost us points, but fans are blaming resources and making every excuse under the sun.. 11 games into the season and players can't finish 90 minutes.. our conditioning team are getting it all wrong, and dictating our fate, it's 90 minutes mun.. there's intelligent running and there is stupid running, we're currently being flogged to death and it shows when we start to surrender In the 2nd half nearly every game

He played Vip up front who was replaced by Cullen Peert Harris came on for Cooper....yes he experiment at Bramall lane..so given our squad what would ypu do?

We're focusing on running metrics, data, and optimal output, instead of practicing f*cking crossing and finishing.. which Ronald and Eom are like two c*nts.. Vipotnik isn't a good footballer, neither is Cullen, but why do we insist on crossing the ball to Cullen more.. Williams genuinely believes he's Pep, Pep has never worked as a bus driver you raving simpleton, we're in the championship, the league is dog manure

We're focusing on running metrics, data, and optimal output, instead of practicing f*cking crossing and finishing.. which Ronald and Eom are like two c*nts.. Vipotnik isn't a good footballer, neither is Cullen, but why do we insist on crossing the ball to Cullen more.. Williams genuinely believes he's Pep, Pep has never worked as a bus driver you raving simpleton, we're in the championship, the league is dog manure
There's a lot of crap sides in the Championship mind. I think we'll be ok for another season. 👍

He played Vip up front who was replaced by Cullen Peert Harris came on for Cooper....yes he experiment at Bramall lane..so given our squad what would ypu do?
Stop flogging players to death in the name of running metrics and data analysis, we're playing a 90 minute football match.. in a dog sh*t league..

There's a lot of crap sides in the Championship mind. I think we'll be ok for another season. 👍
Honestly, being run on data analysis and player conditioning.. he's run this much, he'd run that much, he's running this, he can't do this, he can't do that, except for focusing on actual football, there's an old saying, let the ball do the work.. running metrics should be used in a league like the PL, because invariably you'll be up against better sides, the tactic Is to outrun them, but they usually win anyway..

I don’t know why people are so ‘relaxed’ about this Jaxs. We can’t score and keep offering gifts that our opponents aren’t taking - yet. We couldn’t beat sides that our fans decry as ‘crap’. Playing it around nicely will change none of that. We’re in the trenches fighting this year and a lot of our men are total fannies with a bullshit bingo nice guy leading from behind and making brain dead damaging decisions week after week. I’ll be really pleased but surprised if we’re not down the arse end come Christmas.

I don’t know why people are so ‘relaxed’ about this Jaxs. We can’t score and keep offering gifts that our opponents aren’t taking - yet. We couldn’t beat sides that our fans decry as ‘crap’. Playing it around nicely will change none of that. We’re in the trenches fighting this year and a lot of our men are total fannies with a bullshit bingo nice guy leading from behind and making brain dead damaging decisions week after week. I’ll be really pleased but surprised if we’re not down the arse end come Christmas.
Aye you could be right, when was the last time we strung a decent 90 minutes together?
Probably PNE at home, taking into account they were in free fall...

Our first choice striker now was third choice two years ago

His backup option was only signed because he was free after Bordeaux went bust

Our first choice wingers are honest but have zero end product

Our backup wingers are even worse

Our midfield plays walking football most of the time, allowing the opposition time and space to comfortably defend

With that lack of quality I don't know why you think our goal ratio should be better. If anything, we're exceeding expectations at the moment.
Get a grip. You are cringingly all over the shop and way out of touch right now.

Matty’s much maligned midfield (by the twper online fans) has driven us to:
  • Top 2 - possession
  • Top 2 - carries in final 1/3rd
  • Top 6 - touches in final 1/3rd
Our manager needs to pull his socks up, and get the very best out of our platform and talented assets in the final 1/3rd to kick on and deliver - selection, set-up, subs…..
Cullen has himself progressed to the same GPG stats as Piroe, into the 96th percentile. VIP is a latent monster. Eom and Ron can be explosive.

Manager is underperforming, massively. As per.
Sheez&Marge poised to step up……

Just an observation, I’m certainly not advocating this, but Milly had 17% possession against WBA yesterday and had 4 shots on target to their 3. Football eh?

Get a grip. You are cringingly all over the shop and way out of touch right now.

Matty’s much maligned midfield (by the twper online fans) has driven us to:
  • Top 2 - possession
  • Top 2 - carries in final 1/3rd
  • Top 6 - touches in final 1/3rd
Our manager needs to pull his socks up, and get the very best out of our platform and talented assets in the final 1/3rd to kick on and deliver - selection, set-up, subs…..
Cullen has himself progressed to the same GPG stats as Piroe, into the 96th percentile. VIP is a latent monster. Eom and Ron can be explosive.

Manager is underperforming, massively. As per.
Sheez&Marge poised to step up……
What are ypu drinking...As much as i.like him Cullen was 3rd choice lasr season Vip has pitential but yet is not up to speed.
Pep wpuld struggle with that

Blackburn Rovers v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back