• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

So far he's definitely a down grade from Rushworth. His ball distribution is gash, another LW buddy signing
Rushworth's distribution was questionable upon times.

The lad can only pass to what is in front of him. Maybe need to point the finger at those hiding from wanting the ball rather than the keeper.

Vigouroux has done well so far this season, could turn out to be a shrewd signing.

The lad can only pass to what is in front of him. Maybe need to point the finger at those hiding from wanting the ball rather than the keeper.

Vigouroux has done well so far this season, could turn out to be a shrewd signing.
Nah, that was a shocker. He looks ok as a goalkeeper though which is what he is meant to be. Not his fault he gets more touches than any other player.

Agree to disagree mate, he may improve with time but so far for me he's shaky at best. All about opinions and I respect yours.

Nah, that was a shocker. He looks ok as a goalkeeper though which is what he is meant to be. Not his fault he gets more touches than any other player.
Constantly kicks it into touch and fond of passing it the opposition player.

This lot would make Alison of Liverpool look like a non league keeper.

I've watched all the live games and all the highlights of the Championship so far this season. I know it's early doors but the only team that have looked worse than us is Sheffield Wednesday. I hope we improve in time.

I've watched all the live games and all the highlights of the Championship so far this season. I know it's early doors but the only team that have looked worse than us is Sheffield Wednesday. I hope we improve in time.
And Plymouth

Preston? 😆

Preston should have scored a couple against us. Heckingbottom has already picked them up and they're improving.
No, I stand with Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday. And if the attackers have a good game Plymouth look better than us.

You’ve been watching eyes wide shut.
Try watching eyes wide open to all of our possibilities, our youthful endeavour and gushing pizzazz.
A vibrant young group with a vibrant youngish manager and a young up-and-coming vibrant fan base always outsmarts an ageing, tired old clutch of armchairs.
Uppa Jacks.

No. Cardiff were better than us against Boro. Were okay against Burnley. And they were more dangerous against us.
If you think Cardiff are better off than us then crack on mate, I disagree.
Saying that it be like two bald men fighting over a comb, both of us are shyt at the moment...

You’ve been watching eyes wide shut.
Try watching eyes wide open to all of our possibilities, our youthful endeavour and gushing pizzazz.
A vibrant young group with a vibrant youngish manager and a young up-and-coming vibrant fan base always outsmarts an ageing, tired old clutch of armchairs.
Uppa Jacks.
I had your optimism at the beginning of the season. The Wycombe game was the tipping point for me.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back