• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

Team predictions for Saturday? I reckon Williams will mostly stick with his usual team:

Vigouroux
Key Darling (if he's still here) Cabango Tymon
Grimes Franco
Ronald Cooper Eom
Cullen​

Probably right with that team.

I doubt he'd play Vipotnik and Bianchini for 90 mins on Weds if he planned on them starting against WBA. Might see Allen come in for Cooper with Franco moving upfield, but that's probably the only change I could see (and I'd only give that a 20% chance).

Even if we sign someone before the deadline, they'd make the bench at best.

Remember Thornber coming off the bench to score a winning hattrick ?
Remember Gylfi running them ragged in the Prem ?
I suspect there will only be nightmares to remember from this Saturday.

I think we’ll give them a run for their money, in an unwatchable sort of way…

I'm going to this tomorrow, so I'm banning pessimism (regardless of how reasonable it is).

We've looked alright in the league - first half of Boro aside - and I'm pinning the Cardiff comeback on Luke's nervy subs. No-one cares about the League Cup, Ipswich lost to Wimbledon ffs, so let's just pretend that didn't happen.

Effectively, we're winning tomorrow, getting promoted, and will be in Europe by 2026. YJB

Cooper is literally league1/2 standard. Cant see/understand any of the hype or praise around him
Isn't that why we've brought in the lad from Hounslow?

Or I thought we had...

Last edited:
Cooper is literally league1/2 standard. Cant see/understand any of the hype or praise around him
Had a great 6 months under Martin in 21/22, honestly thought we'd uncovered an absolute star. Mad how little he's progressed since then, he does so little for a #10

As much as I don't think much of LW, I'd hate to be in his shoes. How the hell do you pick a team for Saturday based on the abysmal showings so far. Vigouroux in goal and any other 10 ???!!!

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back