• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season 24/25 | The Official Match Thread | WBA v Swansea City | The EFL Championship

The fact that less than half of our passes in the final third have found our own player is an incredibly damning statistic

I see we've progressed from walking football with the ball to now doing it without the ball as well.

What an absolutely pathetic first half - zero redeeming features.

If Williams doesn't do something positive we could end up on the end of a pummelling here.
He can resign! Useless cunt!

LW is gonna be at serious risk of losing any of his goodwill from the fans if he keeps up with this obsession of Grimes dropping in as a 3rd centre half. As I said earlier he is meant to be the midfield pivot and the out ball to show for our defenders and full backs when they are being pressed.

His job is then to move it on to Franco, Ronald, Eom, Cooper or Vipotnik so that we can get up the pitch and have a proper effective press. When he drops into centre half there is no pivot and any ball to the top four players of the pitch is basically a 30-40 yard long punt against a very tall and aerially dominant West Brom defence.
Franco’s playing? I genuinely didn’t realise.

Watching these last few games is seriously pushing me towards making a big decision about how many games I'm actually prepared to endure the dreadful journey for. I used to go to WBA regularly, in fact, I'm sure I've seen more Swans away games there than anywhere else. Couldn't be arsed today so I'm watching a stream. Our Broadband is down because the Truespeed distrubution box down the road was hit by a car last night and they're still repairing the service so I'm using my phone as a hotspot and it's a bit hit and miss. If it freezes again in the 2nd half, I'll probably just switch off and go out as there's a cider festival on less than 10 minutes walk away. Don't need the stress and frustration.

Say it again, Cooper offers nothing and hinders everything going forward. Never drops into a pocket and isolates Vip, Eom and Ronald. Joke hes near the starting 11, shows how piss our depth is
He’s not the best, sadly. Like Walsh last year and a bit like Cullen. I know he’s one of ours, but we’re too sentimental and should be moving players on if they can’t step up in 2-3 years.

Get Grimes off the pitch. Pull Franco back and put the new bloke on.

Get Vipotnik off the pitch. Play Bianchini there.

Get Cooper off the pitch. Put a plastic cone on.

Sorted.

We are a woeful team

It's not an exaggeration to say four of the worst consecutive halves of football we've seen for 20 years.

Even the subs are lazy warming up compared to WBA

Stats are not flattering. I see many teams who regularly win games with 30% possession. I wish we had a gameplan for days when we don't have 70% possession ourselves, given that we quite often lose games even when we dominate possession.

Frankly speaking I have absolutely zero coaching experience and I could set a team up better than this. How long does it take to get coaching badges to apply for this job?

Get Grimes off the pitch. Pull Franco back and put the new bloke on.

Get Vipotnik off the pitch. Play Bianchini there.

Get Cooper off the pitch. Put a plastic cone on.

Sorted.
Bin Williams off and get Lisa in the dug out 😉

The silver lining I am clinging to is that Peart-Harris will be first choice for that position and we will likely see him early in the second half if not at half time
My Pompey supporting mate says he's not all that good. They had him last season and had the option of having him again for this season and they decided against it.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back