• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Season Ticket Reminder

Official Site News

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
SEASON TICKET RENEWAL WINDOW REMINDER - BE PROUD TO BE A JACK

Source: Swansea Official Site

Swans-21-22-ST-Renewal-Price-Breakdown-Web-ST-Page-V03.jpg

Swansea City would like to remind supporters that the renewal window for 2021-22 season tickets runs until Sunday, February 28 2021, meaning it’s not too late to take advantage of a huge price decrease as a thank you to our supporters for their backing of the club in these unprecedented times.

We originally updated supporters on season tickets for the 2021-22 season on December 1 – you can find that update HERE.

The club has been overwhelmed by the support shown from our fans, with over 2,000 season ticket holders renewing before December 31, 2020.

If you want to know how much your support means to the players, just click the play button to hear from Connor Roberts, who himself was once a season ticket holder at the Liberty Stadium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynBXe1Dv9KI

We want to take this opportunity to remind fans that they have until Sunday February 28, 2021 to take advantage of the huge price decrease for the 2021-22 season. The prices for next season, in all stands, are as below.

This equates to just £4.30 per game for adults, £3.43 per game for over-65s and students, £2.13 per game for under-18s and just £1 a match for under-12s.

Supporters who opted for a monthly refund are still able to receive the offer prices mentioned. There is a full guide for fans, on how to renew HERE.

Fans can click HERE to renew online. To do this, you must have linked your Swans Club Account to your season ticket.

Although the Ticket Office remains closed for all in-person visits, supporters are able to renew over the phone. Call 01792 616400 and select option 1 to speak to a member of the team.

Should you require any assistance with your season ticket renewals, you can also contact the ticket office via email at ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com.

There will be a further announcement in due course regarding new season tickets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpSEa0L3ark

What's the score of I want to purchase a season ticket after a short absence from being a holder. When does the sales open for non holders and do I have to be a member of jack army?

Nocountryforoldjack said:
What's the score of I want to purchase a season ticket after a short absence from being a holder. When does the sales open for non holders and do I have to be a member of jack army?

I'm guessing its probably covered by the last line of "further announcement in due course" but drop an email to ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com and they should be able to confirm

I think this window is just for those that have current season tickets

Thank you, yes sorry I didn't read it properly, my heads all over the place at the moment with my dad dying of cancer.

Thank you

I was a season ticket holder until the games stopped and got a refund for the remaining months, I emailed the ticket office yesterday and was told we'd have to buy again in March as a new season ticket holder therefore losing your seat.

Swansea93 said:
Thank you

I was a season ticket holder until the games stopped and got a refund for the remaining months, I emailed the ticket office yesterday and was told we'd have to buy again in March as a new season ticket holder therefore losing your seat.

On mate, thank you for letting me know.

Swansea93 said:
Thank you

That's not the information i have had and i have rung the ticket office twice recently. As someone who cannot afford to leave my money in the club due to work issues and getting a refund for this season, i have been told that i will be able to purchase next seasons ticket from the 1st march and still keep the seat that i currently have though i was informed that the price has not been decided yet.

Thank you, yes sorry I didn't read it properly, my heads all over the place at the moment with my dad dying of cancer.

I'm not surprised thoughts with you and all your family :cry:

Swansea93 said:
Thank you

I didnt think you would lose your seat in that position - paying the higher price was my understanding but still first dibs on your seat?

I emailed the club today and received a reply this afternoon confirming my seat is lost and news will come out in February about prices and will go on general sale from March 1st.

Good Morning Shane

No, this will not be the case, it will be a first come first served process as you are no longer a season ticket holder with Swansea City.

This will be around March time, so please keep an eye in the website for all the details

Denise

Shit. So sorry to hear that. Bastard disease.

The club was quite clear that people who had bought a season ticket for the current season but opted for a refund would keep their seat for next season.
If they go back on that promise there will be loads of very annoyed families who opted for one stream and refunds for the other family members on groups of seats next to each other.

I opted for a refund, but left the money in and added a small amount to act as deposit to hold my seat until we can start attending again,a commitment as such, how will that work. I cant imagine I'm the only one who has done this, but can't find any reference to it, it doesn't even show on my season ticket 'profile'

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back