• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

SEASON TICKET RENEWAL REMINDER - ONE MONTH TO GO

Official Site News

Lee Trundle
Reaction score
Source: Swansea Official Site

Swansea City would like to remind supporters they have just one month remaining to take advantage of a huge price decrease on their 2021-22 season ticket.

The club is offering the below prices as a thank you to our supporters for their backing of the club in these unprecedented times.

Swans-21-22-ST-Renewal-Price-Breakdown-Web-ST-Page-V03.jpg

These prices are valid across all stands, equating to just £4.30 per game for adults, £3.43 per game for over-65s and students, £2.13 per game for under-18s and just £1 a match for under-12s.

The club has been overwhelmed by the support shown from our fans, with over 3,700 season ticket holders renewing before January 27, 2021.

The renewal window for 2021-22 season tickets runs until Sunday, February 28 2021, meaning it’s not too late to take advantage of the very competitive pricing structure.

If you want to know how much your support means, just click the play button to hear from Lee Trundle, who shares his story about his special relationship with the Jack Army.

Supporters who opted for a monthly refund are still able to receive the offer prices mentioned. There is a full guide for fans on how to renew HERE.

Fans can click HEREto renew online. To do this, you must have linked your Swans Club Account to your season ticket.

Although the Ticket Office remains closed for all in-person visits, supporters are able to renew over the phone. Call 01792 616400 and select option 1 to speak to a member of the team.

Should you require any assistance with your season ticket renewals, you can also contact the ticket office via email at ticketoffice@liberty-stadium.com.

Current season ticket holders have until Sunday February 28, 2021 to renew their season tickets, before the prices increase.

There will be a further announcement in due course regarding new season tickets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpSEa0L3ark

For people like me who had a season ticket last season before games stopped and took a refund and didn't renew for this current season, you can keep your seat you previously had if you pay a 20% deposit.

I paid £80 back in the Autumn as a deposit for the 2020-2021 season and to keep my existing seat.
I haven't had the benefit of any streams or anything like that (not that I would expect to).

Is this £80 now effectively lost or will it come off the price I have to pay to renew for 2021-2022?
There is no information about this anywhere whatsoever.

I'm certainly not expecting to be able to take advantage of the £99 fee, but am going to be properly p*ssed off if my deposit doesn't come off the normal 2021-2022 ticket prices i.e the £439 or whatever it will be.

My ticketing account doesn't even acknowledge the fact this 'deposit' has been paid.

BlasterJack said:
I paid £80 back in the Autumn as a deposit for the 2020-2021 season and to keep my existing seat.
I haven't had the benefit of any streams or anything like that (not that I would expect to).

Is this £80 now effectively lost or will it come off the price I have to pay to renew for 2021-2022?

I'm certainly not expecting to be able to take advantage of the £99 fee, but am going to be properly p*ssed off if my deposit doesn't come off the normal 2021-2022 ticket prices i.e the £439 or whatever it will be.

My ticketing account doesn't even acknowledge the fact this 'deposit' has been paid.

Isn't a "deposit" usually an initial payment on the full price? Basically a down payment that you only lose if you decide to pull out.

Swanjaxs said:
BlasterJack said:

Isn't a "deposit" usually an initial payment on the full price? Basically a down payment that you only lose if you decide to pull out.

That's the normal definition of a deposit but when has anything normal applied when dealing with the club??? :lol:

BlasterJack said:

Your deposit will come off the total price of your season ticket, if you used the finance option previously for season tickets then this won't work with the £80 you already payed, you will have to pay outright for your tickets.

BlasterJack said:
Swanjaxs said:

That's the normal definition of a deposit but when has anything normal applied when dealing with the club??? :lol:

:lol: My understanding is the same although not sure why it wouldnt show on your ticketing account, that bit seems a bit odd

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back