• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Senedd elections in May

dickythorpe

Ivor Allchurch
Reaction score
Can Drakeford be dethroned? Will RT or Price get in?
Interesting times for our Gwlad.🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Dafydd El and Kirsty Williams both retiring so Labour only need to lose one seat and we are in coalition territory. Some sort of Labour/Plaid deal is almost inevitable. Vote tactically in your constituency and on the list to keep the Tory/Abolish monstrosity coalition out of the bay.

I live in Llanelli so will vote for Lee Waters as Helen Mary Jones is a rancid transphobe. I'll also vote Labour to keep the two regional Labour members.

If I still lived in Swansea I'd vote Labour at a constituency level and then Plaid or Lib Dem on the list.

AceJack said:
Dafydd El and Kirsty Williams both retiring so Labour only need to lose one seat and we are in coalition territory. Some sort of Labour/Plaid deal is almost inevitable. Vote tactically in your constituency and on the list to keep the Tory/Abolish monstrosity coalition out of the bay.

I live in Llanelli so will vote for Lee Waters as Helen Mary Jones is a rancid transphobe. I'll also vote Labour to keep the two regional Labour members.

If I still lived in Swansea I'd vote Labour at a constituency level and then Plaid or Lib Dem on the list.
So you're happy with the performance of the WG over the last 2 decades?

TommyBoy664 said:
AceJack said:

Broadly yeah. I don't look at the last 10 years of Tory government or even their pandemic response and think yeah more of that please.

AceJack said:
TommyBoy664 said:

Broadly yeah. I don't look at the last 10 years of Tory government or even their pandemic response and think yeah more of that please.

Wow
:eek:

TommyBoy664 said:
AceJack said:

Wow
:eek:

yeah I know. Its amazing there are people walking among us who think its a good idea to put Andrew RT Davies in charge of the Welsh government. Luckily he's Labour and Plaids best weapon, and lets be honest, he is a massive weapon.

AceJack said:

I have a major issue with our local Labour reps recently at both Sennedd and Westminster so my votes will go elsewhere this time. I’m just not sure where yet.

exiledclaseboy said:
AceJack said:

I have a major issue with our local Labour reps recently at both Sennedd and Westminster so my votes will go elsewhere this time. I’m just not sure where yet.

Oh aye? Have they pissed you off individually or collectively?

At least the D'hondt system gives us a bit of diversity. I met the plaid AM Dr Dai Lloyd a few years back and he seemed pretty alright. Neil Hamilton is my MS now and I cannot wait for him to be shown the door.

AceJack said:
exiledclaseboy said:

Oh aye? Have they pissed you off individually or collectively?

At least the D'hondt system gives us a bit of diversity. I met the plaid AM Dr Dai Lloyd a few years back and he seemed pretty alright. Neil Hamilton is my MS now and I cannot wait for him to be shown the door.

Collectively and it’s literally a one issue thing. I hope one of them knocks my door during the campaign. We’ll have a nice chat.

Edited to add - Lloyd is on the list as well as Plaid generally so I’ve ruled them out too. Given that the tories are a line I will never cross I’ve very much limited my own options this time round. But it is what it is.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back