• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2022

Pegojack said:
Could have been a famous victory but for Jonathan Davies's brain fart. One he won't want to see again.

Cracking game, very untypical of JD he normally hangs on to those :eek:

It was a bit like the Swans. All the stats were in Wales’ favour except the only one that matters.

I think a stupid fucking haircut must be a prerequisite if you want to play for England

BLAZE said:
I think a stupid f*****g haircut must be a prerequisite if you want to play for England

All this hype about Marcus Smith (the worst haircut of the lot), is it just me that doesn't get it? He's got a bit of flair, which I suppose is enough to get them excited after years of Farrell, but I've not seen anything which has made me think 'wow, what a player'.

He's not that reliable off the tee and when running with the ball, he almost always seems to do one of those high-step things and then gets tackled a second later.

Lawrence gave him man of the match against Wales, when he probably wouldn't have been in my top 10. Should have been Dombrant or Itoje, with about 5 Welsh players being ahead of him despite being on the losing side.

Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.

If England get stuffed in Paris and we get a bonus point home to Italy we would finish above them which would be delicious.

Its all set up for a big finish next weekend. The England forwards fronted up well today after going a man down and really got stuck in to Ireland who were on the back foot for long periods of the game. If Ireland get a Bonus Point win against Scotland then the French May feel the pressure. England’s pack is very strong and it’s easily capable of taking the French pack on and coming out on top. Where England come up short is their back play, they have brut strength but don’t have guile, trickery and and creativity. France have a tidy pack, guile, trickery, skill flair and creativity in abundance, but they can also implode if things don't go their way. I think England will run France very close next week.

I think France, Ireland and Wales win next weekend. France get the Grand Slam they deserve this year and the final table shows that they and Ireland are a level above the other teams at the moment.

I also think England will get a losing bonus point and so they finish 3rd, with us 4th (bonus point win against Italy) and Scotland 5th. Which would be typical for the Jocks who were (understandably) very excited about this year after beating England first up.

Although come to think of it, what are the permutations if Wales and England both finish on 11 points? Does it go to points difference? Hard to see us making a 45 point swing if so, although that would be hilarious.

JackSomething said:
I think France, Ireland and Wales win next weekend. France get the Grand Slam they deserve this year and the final table shows that they and Ireland are a level above the other teams at the moment.

I also think England will get a losing bonus point and so they finish 3rd, with us 4th (bonus point win against Italy) and Scotland 5th. Which would be typical for the Jocks who were (understandably) very excited about this year after beating England first up.

Although come to think of it, what are the permutations if Wales and England both finish on 11 points? Does it go to points difference? Hard to see us making a 45 point swing if so, although that would be hilarious.

We played very well last night, against a very good French side, dubious decisions went against us in rucks and at least 0ne yellow card for thre Frogs should have been given, when its all said and done though, we didn't have the self belief needed in the final third, familiar words those all be it with a different shaped ball :p

Saw a stat today that said Georgia have won 93 out of 110 games they've played in the second tier

Why can't they at least playoff against Italy?

Because Rome sells and Tbilisi doesn't

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back