• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2023

Pegojack said:
Watching France v Scotland. What rule is it that has just allowed Finn Russell to kick direct into touch and Scotland retain the throw in?

Pego - I saw that too but then realised it bounced in play not out of play. It’s the 50:22 rule: If the team in possession kicks the ball from inside their own half and it bounces into touch inside their opponents’ 22, they will get the throw into the resultant lineout.

Pentyrchjack said:
Pego - I saw that too but then realised it bounced in play not out of play. It’s the 50:22 rule: If the team in possession kicks the ball from inside their own half and it bounces into touch inside their opponents’ 22, they will get the throw into the resultant lineout.

Thanks to both for the explanation.

Italy v Wales U20's is a cracking game, excellent play by both sides Italy's scrum is immense, Wales 15-12 up at H/T.

Great start. Just as well too. Italy have played themselves into the game well but haven’t had the rub of the green.

I spoke too soon. Wales are making simple errors now. Took Italy's line out in their own 22, then instead of getting the ball out of the maul and making a simple clearance, they screw it up and concede a 5 metre scrum from which Italy score.

Needed a win. Played well against a good Italian side in patches but plenty of holes in defence.

The speed of our game with Webb there is much better, great win under the circumstances, but to many changes made to early, the squad isn't strong enough to carry that, Tomas Williams is far to slow in thought and deed his box kicking is atrocious, Dillion Lewis is not an international prop, he did show some promise, but I don't think he's got it, hope I'm wrong, but it looks unlikely at moment, lost Liam Wills again to injury hope him and Webb can recover for next week.

Pegojack said:
The Marseillaise is ringing out around HQ.
Bluddy lovely....

They're having a lovely afternoon fair play, having a right tattering :lol:

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back