• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2023

Pass the spoon.
Which one ?
The wooden spoon. 🙄

There is clearly a worse coach than Martin
Tactics today. … kick it highly to the best catching full back around
Tawat

TheLoneRanger said:
England No 15 would have been MotM if he'd been sitting in the fvcking crowd -

Tomos Williams kicked the ball down his throat every fvcking kick!!

He's never an International standard Scrum Half, Dillion Lewis and Rhys Carre nowhere near either and sadly its time for AWJ and Ken Owens to hang their International boots up as well.

Far to slow in supporting the player with the ball in the rucks and when we do get there we don't clear out which attracts penalties cause we go for the ball instead.

France and even Italy will murder us.

How many forward passes did England make in that game though and yet only one was pulled up.
Steward had an armchair ride as well, mainly because he was aided by players blocking the path to him off and not once were they penalised, no wonder he had MOM.

Oh, and Jiffy got on my fucking tits with his commentary.

Niigata Jack said:
POW be fuked another charlatan.

It wonder if the WRU have a point regarding money. Many of our players look amateur .A hooker misses his jumpers by 10feet!?incredible

A scrum half that is slower in thought than most could imagine and one who kicks the ball awY every time to the best player in the opposing team . Yeah,6u can blame the coach but really ,what is wrong with Tomos Williams .
In LRZ they have dynamite yet he lives off scraps.
Hawkins and Grady are the future but give them a chance he.

It’s almost as bad as watching the Sw@ns

I honestly couldn't give 2 fcks for it, but they've had 3 years to prepare for a world cup and this is where its ended up.

I think I was harsh on Bale, Ramsey and Allen tbh, the sheriff, awj, tipuric, halfpenny, biggar, francis and even faletau are beyond rubbish.. and even our youngsters are pretty garbage, Italy will roast us

Skippyjack said:
I think I was harsh on Bale, Ramsey and Allen tbh, the sheriff, awj, tipuric, halfpenny, biggar, francis and even faletau are beyond rubbish.. and even our youngsters are pretty garbage, Italy will roast us

They are unfit in many ways .
Mentally weak
And the passionate crowd ….commotose

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2023/feb/26/wales-in-crisis-regions-the-bane-of-a-rugby-nation-facing-the-abyss

May be of interest to rugby fans.

exiledclaseboy said:
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/blog/2023/feb/26/wales-in-crisis-regions-the-bane-of-a-rugby-nation-facing-the-abyss

May be of interest to rugby fans.

I get the impression that they want to be payed mega bucks so when they retire from rugby around the age of 32 they are financially ok for the rest of their lives like premier league footballers.

Watching France v Scotland. What rule is it that has just allowed Finn Russell to kick direct into touch and Scotland retain the throw in?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back