• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2023

Neath_Jack said:
Totally agree, and it makes a mockery of the head assessment protocols.

How many times has he been KO'd now? Seem to remember he had to have a bit of time off the game due to it a few seasons ago.

There were a further two high tackles after Turner got his yellow card in first half that also deserved yellow cards, but ref just give penalties, if they want to cut those tackles out they need to card the players committing those tackles.

Niigata Jack said:
Dear me, just where to start with this, :eek:

One could start by reflecting on the HIA s GN has had and his history of concussion. It could be he is risking his future health by playing
He has lost his pace,his power is now exceptional and his guile for a centre is zero.I feel for him.He s been tremendous .we have young big guns waiting to replace him.
Carre ….look at him. Come to think of it,look at all our props . No need for commenting further

Sanjay has lost his mojo too evidenced by his regular yellow cards . We can’t afford his .

Right now,it’s painful to contemplate what England might do. Frankly, Kieran Williams and the monster that is Mason Grady have to come in for England as the home crowd might encourage them if they can get away from the bar,that is.

Niigata Jack said:
There were a further two high tackles after Turner got his yellow card in first half that also deserved yellow cards, but ref just give penalties, if they want to cut those tackles out they need to card the players committing those tackles.

Aye, and the French chap should have seen red for his tackle yesterday, but was deemed a yellow.

Mount St Helens said:
One could start by reflecting on the HIA s GN has had and his history of concussion. It could be he is risking his future health by playing
He has lost his pace,his power is now exceptional and his guile for a centre is zero.I feel for him.He s been tremendous .we have young big guns waiting to replace him.
Carre ….look at him. Come to think of it,look at all our props . No need for commenting further

Sanjay has lost his mojo too evidenced by his regular yellow cards . We can’t afford his .

Right now,it’s painful to contemplate what England might do. Frankly, Kieran Williams and the monster that is Mason Grady have to come in for England as the home crowd might encourage them if they can get away from the bar,that is.

Fair comments

Neath_Jack said:
Aye, and the French chap should have seen red for his tackle yesterday, but was deemed a yellow.

That game was so intense, think I might have missed that incident, I left the house to drop Mrs down her friends around the 65 minute mark, I was away less than 10 mins though.

Mount St Helens said:
Watching the Sais now,it doesn’t look a pleasant prospect does the next game.

English power game . Simple .

I was overruled football is on here.

Wales players decide to go on strike and lose by less points than they would by playing

"Wales cancelled their planned team announcement for Saturday’s crunch Six Nations with England at the 11th hour on Tuesday - leaving the game in serious doubt as their players continue to still threaten strike action."

"Head coach Warren Gatland had planned to name his side for the Principality Stadium clash at midday, but that has now been put back to later in the week."

If they do play then God knows what their state of mind would be.
It looks ,at this stage,a strike is probable. That would cost £ 10.
Cost of variable contracts is what this is about yet the cost of having this fixture cancelled would be as significant as the savings WRU are trying to make with players deals.
All round catastrophic and makes our country look pitiful .
I don’t see a way out of this apart from simply having two regions .

It won’t happen? Llanelli won’t join up with Swansea and play there.?
Answer is they won’t have any professional team if they’re not careful

Cardiff can do one as well. Region my arse.

They need to go with East wales - West Wales with a development region in the North similar to Connaught in Ireland. Ring fence Premiership with unselected players from the new regions turning out for their club sides which would hopefully increase interest in the old famous club teams.

DoubleJack said:
Cardiff can do one as well. Region my arse.

They need to go with East wales - West Wales with a development region in the North similar to Connaught in Ireland. Ring fence Premiership with unselected players from the new regions turning out for their club sides which would hopefully increase interest in the old famous club teams.

Yep,the Capital loses its brand.
Tough
East Wales
West Wales

As it should have been all along

It’s bullshit. The players will not strike for Saturday’s game and it was never going to happen.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back