• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Six Nations 2023

The players have dropped the ball today, they held all the cards but appear to have crumbled at the first fence. Shame, it’s just going to drag it on for a good while now.

Neath_Jack said:
The players have dropped the ball today, they held all the cards but appear to have crumbled at the first fence. Shame, it’s just going to drag it on for a good while now.

Agreed. A third of them wanted to refuse apparently. The WRU areseholes were looking at complete disaster and would have begged them to name their own terms if they had faced them down.

I spent a few hours in the company of Sam Warburton on Monday night and he said that despite what would be reported that there was zero chance of the players striking.

If they did a major payment to the regions is due which the WRU couldn’t then afford and all four regions would be bankrupt by the end of the season.

J_B said:
I spent a few hours in the company of Sam Warburton on Monday night and he said that despite what would be reported that there was zero chance of the players striking.

If they did a major payment to the regions is due which the WRU couldn’t then afford and all four regions would be bankrupt by the end of the season.

They only want two regions and they are hell bent on making that decision, fans again will vote with their feet, it'll mean even less money in game and especially at grass roots level, its a mess and has been for 20 yrs or more, but as long as the bellends sitting at the top table at the WRU were getting their jollies all around the rugby globe all was well now the pigeons have all come home to roost and the WRU are fuked, its a nailed on guarantee that the Ospreys will go, Cardiff and Scarlets will remain.

I just can't see any other outcome.

Niigata Jack said:
They only want two regions and they are hell bent on making that decision, fans again will vote with their feet, it'll mean even less money in game and especially at grass roots level, its a mess and has been for 20 yrs or more, but as long as the bellends sitting at the top table at the WRU were getting their jollies all around the rugby globe all was well now the pigeons have all come home to roost and the WRU are fuked, its a nailed on guarantee that the Ospreys will go, Cardiff and Scarlets will remain.

I just can't see any other outcome.

The Ospreys will go and the major reason that will be given is that they don’t own their ground.

Neath_Jack said:

Not as simple as that really, so many things are reliant on Saturdays game (worrying in itself) that there would be no union to negotiate with after the fact

J_B said:
The Ospreys will go and the major reason that will be given is that they don’t own their ground.

Swansea losing professional rugby whilst Llanelli keeps it really is hard to swallow.
The regions should be centred in the largest towns and be the central focal point .

I was looking at a Rugby book last night about historic rugby matches and SwNsea features heavily in it.
It is a very historic and iconic rugby name .

Football and rugby have lived together quite happily until the advent of the internet which sees ludicrous Rugby hatred from football only people and in return rugby fans reckoning they are somehow more worthy.

Mount St Helens said:
Swansea losing professional rugby whilst Llanelli keeps it really is hard to swallow.
The regions should be centred in the largest towns and be the central focal point .

I was looking at a Rugby book last night about historic rugby matches and SwNsea features heavily in it.
It is a very historic and iconic rugby name .

Football and rugby have lived together quite happily until the advent of the internet which sees ludicrous Rugby hatred from football only people and in return rugby fans reckoning they are somehow more worthy.

Always will be a Cardiff & Turk stitch up. Already did their best to kill valleys rugby along with Neath, Aberavon and Bridgend.

JustJack said:
Not as simple as that really, so many things are reliant on Saturdays game (worrying in itself) that there would be no union to negotiate with after the fact

I suspect there is more to come. Maybe they were 'blackmailed' into not wrecking Saturday, but Owens' body language was screaming 'fuck the WRU'. They know they can gain leverage now.

The WRU needs to be brought down. Every last cunt on the Board needs to go and proper professionals brought in with Abercwmfuckwit Rangers cut loose.

monmouth said:
I suspect there is more to come. Maybe they were 'blackmailed' into not wrecking Saturday, but Owens' body language was screaming 'f**k the WRU'. They know they can gain leverage now.

The WRU needs to be brought down. Every last c**t on the Board needs to go and proper professionals brought in with Abercwmfuckwit Rangers cut loose.

I really feel for the players.
I’m not really sure what is going to happen this Saturday

Mount St Helens said:
I really feel for the players.
I’m not really sure what is going to happen this Saturday

A win would really reduce the pressure on the WRU. It's like us with Martin. In both cases, I can't wish my team to lose, but for the first time in my life on Saturday I could stomach a beating.

monmouth said:
I suspect there is more to come. Maybe they were 'blackmailed' into not wrecking Saturday, but Owens' body language was screaming 'f**k the WRU'. They know they can gain leverage now.

The WRU needs to be brought down. Every last c**t on the Board needs to go and proper professionals brought in with Abercwmfuckwit Rangers cut loose.

Professor said:
Always will be a Cardiff & Turk stitch up. Already did their best to kill valleys rugby along with Neath, Aberavon and Bridgend.

Newport will be the one to go, unless Ospreys are insolvent or want to pack up (there's some talk about a take over by Ealing and playing out of London ffs...only in Wales).

Newport is WRU owned and not a private company. The legal issues of trying to forcibly abolish Ospreys would be much greater if WRU want 3 (it won't go to 2).

That said, who knows with this pit of snakes.

Swansea, Newport, Cardiff and Llanelli are the famous names of Welsh rugby and should have been preserved. No bugger wants to watch any of them now mind.

monmouth said:
A win would really reduce the pressure on the WRU. It's like us with Martin. In both cases, I can't wish my team to lose, but for the first time in my life on Saturday I could stomach a beating.

It will either galvanise the players or prove to be a significant distraction
Hopefully, this Saturday, the crowd will help and maybe watch the lads instead of queuing up to buy watery rancid lager

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back