• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

So France shut its borders with the UK

Pegojack said:
J_B said:
Inching towards a deal as we have blinked on fish. We were previously requiring a 60% reduction in EU fishing in UK waters phased in over 3 years. EU wants 25% reduction phased in over 5 years. We have now offered 35% reduction over 5 years.

Good news.

Don't worry about it. Boris knows a 'no deal' will mean he's finished. He's stretching it out to make it look better for the Brexit fruitloops. He'll collapse like a sack of shit within a week for some crappy flea bitten deal, and the Daily Mail will proclaim it a British triumph.

Yes. I can see the headlines now.

We’re squids in !
EU kippered ! Britannia rules the waves!

Cardiffjack said:
Longlostjack said:
“The EU are terrified of an independent UK”
😂😂😂😉
You really don’t get it do you. No one is stopping the UK from doing what the hell it wants !!!
The point is that the UK still wants all the benefits of access to the world’s biggest free trade block.
Had that access for nearly 40 years but little Englander racists decided to throw all the benefits out of the window because they were worried about an East European invasion. The EU has been incredibly patient with the little cry babies. Good luck trying to copy Singapore.

What a load of shite. Anyway you really must try and come to terms with Brexit.

You seem to be on the edge. 😂
I think you'll find LLJ is correct. But carry on burying you head in the sand, whilst the dream becomes a steaming pile of sh!t right before your eyes.

Jack2jack said:
Cardiffjack said:
What a load of shite. Anyway you really must try and come to terms with Brexit.

You seem to be on the edge. 😂
I think you'll find LLJ is correct. But carry on burying you head in the sand, whilst the dream becomes a steaming pile of sh!t right before your eyes.

You lost. Get over it. Project fear failed 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Jack2jack said:

It's not about me, although I did vote remain, no the losers in all probability will be business, industry, manufacturing,jobs and everything in-between, but you carry on gloating that you won the vote, as It seems that's all that matters. We'll see how it turns out, ATM it's a ball of chalk.

Jack2jack said:
Cardiffjack said:
It's not about me, although I did vote remain, no the losers in all probability will be business, industry, manufacturing,jobs and everything in-between, but you carry on gloating that you won the vote, as It seems that's all that matters. We'll see how it turns out, ATM it's a ball of chalk.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cardiffjack said:
Jack2jack said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Would you like to qualify that, or is that all you've got.

Cardiffjack said:
Jack2jack said:

Because of your sort we’ve all lost you fucking imbecile. 😂

Jack2jack said:
Cardiffjack said:

This ^

With fecking bells on.

Some people are so numb and arrogant, just because we have 'taken back control' it's going to be all fine and dandy.

I love this country but I also hate it, the biggest reason I hate it is because of the selfish arrogance of cunts of people who are so narrow minded, it makes my shit itch.

Fireboy said:
Jack2jack said:

This ^

With fecking bells on.

Some people are so numb and arrogant, just because we have 'taken back control' it's going to be all fine and dandy.

I love this country but I also hate it, the biggest reason I hate it is because of the selfish arrogance of cunts of people who are so narrow minded, it makes my shit itch.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Cardiffjack said:
Fireboy said:
This ^

With fecking bells on.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Are you Jack123's brother?

Cardiffjack said:
Jack2jack said:
Would you like to qualify that, or is that all you've got.

Write to your MP and tell him or her....because what the fcuk do you want me to do about it 😂
Right, that's all you had is it. Thanks.
I'll speak to those with a modicum of sense next time.cheerio.

Jack2jack said:
Cardiffjack said:
Write to your MP and tell him or her....because what the fcuk do you want me to do about it 😂
Right, that's all you had is it. Thanks.
I'll speak to those with a modicum of sense next time.cheerio.

Pleeeeeeeeease don’t go 😂😂😂😂😂

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back