• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

So France shut its borders with the UK

Cardiffjack said:
Fireboy said:
Are you Jack123's brother?

No I just find it funny that idiots like you are having a tantrum because you lost a democratic vote.
Get over it ffs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I'll tell you what is funny mind, is idiots like you who only care that you won a vote, like it's some prize in a village fete. The future of this country our kids and grandkids, and you think it's a big joke, I can only assume your a millionaire or a fvckin clown. Anyway, you carry on pressing that emoji.

Cardiffjack said:
Fireboy said:
Are you Jack123's brother?

No I just find it funny that idiots like you are having a tantrum because you lost a democratic vote.

I have never had a problem with it, I am a remainer but not a remoaner as some of you bellends keep harping on about, I just wanted this democratic vote to be sorted out in a organised democratic way, as soon as that bellend Johnson and his ilk won last year it was never ever going to be done in an organised way as they only care about one type of person and believe me it isnt the likes of me and you, well unless you are a selfish multimillionaire who only cares about themselves and not the people of this country, alot of the 52% who voted to leave are normal working class people and I bet whatever happens when we leave it wont help the future of vast percentage of those people.

Jack2jack said:
Cardiffjack said:
I'll tell you what is funny mind, is idiots like you who only care that you won a vote, like it's some prize in a village fete. The future of this country our kids and grandkids, and you think it's a big joke, I can only assume your a millionaire or a fvckin clown. Anyway, you carry on pressing that emoji.

I have to say, from the two options presented, I wouldn't bet my house on millionaire.

Pegojack said:
Jack2jack said:

I have to say, from the two options presented, I wouldn't bet my house on millionaire.

Says Mikey, the Benidorm chav who lives in a rented flat on taxpayers money. Thickest cuunt and biggest hypocrite from outer Hereford. Always the tvvat.

Pegojack said:
Jack2jack said:

Why does Brexit even bother you. You don’t even live in the U.K.

KarlHRummenigge said:
Pegojack said:

Says Mikey, the Benidorm chav who lives in a rented flat on taxpayers money. Thickest cuunt and biggest hypocrite from outer Hereford. Always the tvvat.

It's my stalker again! How are you Karl? Have you been to the doctor about the voices in your head yet?

Pegojack said:
KarlHRummenigge said:

It's my stalker again! How are you Karl? Have you been to the doctor about the voices in your head yet?

If anyone should go and see a doctor, it’s you.
Get some tranquillisers , to help you come to terms with Brexit

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:

Because I have family and friends who still live in the UK and, unlike you, I care about what happens to other people. Even the mentally ill ones like Karl.

Pegojack said:
Cardiffjack said:

Because I have family and friends who still live in the UK and, unlike you, I care about what happens to other people. Even the mentally ill ones like Karl.
Absolute BS , you are just a selfish individual, thinking about you and only you.
Just to reassure you that the U.K. did exist before we joined the eec and will exist and thrive outside of the eu.

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:
Absolute BS , you are just a selfish individual, thinking about you and only you.
Just to reassure you that the U.K. did exist before we joined the eec and will exist and thrive outside of the eu.

Aye, OK then. Cheerio.....

Itchysphincter said:
J_B said:
Inching towards a deal as we have blinked on fish. We were previously requiring a 60% reduction in EU fishing in UK waters phased in over 3 years. EU wants 25% reduction phased in over 5 years. We have now offered 35% reduction over 5 years.

Good news.

Funny thing about fish is that we don’t really eat the fish caught in our waters in any great volume, not to British tastes, so we ship it off to the EU.

Which fish is that then?

Pegojack said:
Cardiffjack said:

He’s not worth the effort of trying to explain it to, same as dgt73 really. All they care about is that they won, never mind the fact that all they won is a shit sandwich. Brexit is going to be every bit as painful as remoaners have said all along, the evidence is clear, but all that matters to them is that they β€˜won’ the stupidest ballot in history.

Pegojack said:
KarlHRummenigge said:

I wonder if he's got sexy knees?

[media]https://youtu.be/nWHL0HsusvU[/media]

Cardiffjack said:
Pegojack said:

The hypocrite is totally self-fish, self centred, self absorbed and so typical of lowly pubic sector types that squeal and squirm yet more than happy to live off tax payers money. Not done a proper job, just skived and lurked until a measly pension kicks in.

The funniest thing is he thinks he's living it up in the favelas of Benidorm in some squalid rental. Whenever he mentions he's out for lunch, having a bbq or choking on Aldi olives, the whole of Hereford cringes in embarrassment.

Couldn't make it up, sunshine.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back