• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

So France shut its borders with the UK

KarlHRummenigge said:
Cardiffjack said:
Absolute BS , you are just a selfish individual, thinking about you and only you.
Just to reassure you that the U.K. did exist before we joined the eec and will exist and thrive outside of the eu.

The hypocrite is totally self-fish, self centred, self absorbed and so typical of lowly pubic sector types that squeal and squirm yet more than happy to live off tax payers money. Not done a proper job, just skived and lurked until a measly pension kicks in.

The funniest thing is he thinks he's living it up in the favelas of Benidorm in some squalid rental. Whenever he mentions he's out for lunch, having a bbq or choking on Aldi olives, the whole of Hereford cringes in embarrassment.

Couldn't make it up, sunshine.

Karl, please, please, PLEASE keep posting your psychotic ravings about me! I absolutely fall about laughing when I read them, you're a comic genius!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back