• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

So France shut its borders with the UK

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:
Well it’s not funny haha is hat’s for sure. You should be ashamed.

Ashamed of what. 😂

Tell me one thing that’s gonna come out of this Brexit then numbnuts, and while your at it tell me how Bozo is doing better than May? We’re a laughing stock internationally and we’re going to have hardship that we needn’t have endured, and for what? Fish and sovereignty? Yeah right.

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
Ashamed of what. 😂

Tell me one thing that’s gonna come out of this Brexit then numbnuts, and while your at it tell me how Bozo is doing better than May? We’re a laughing stock internationally and we’re going to have hardship that we needn’t have endured, and for what? Fish and sovereignty? Yeah right.

Only sound bites you have 😂 tell me who’s laughing at the U.K. ? I’d be interested to know. The eu themselves are terrified of an independent U.K., that’s why they won’t offer a sensible deal.

A successful U.K. means an end to the eu project and they know it.

Walk away. No deal please.

Itchysphincter said:
Cardiffjack said:
Ashamed of what. 😂

We are going to thrive, our fish stocks will recover. There we go. Laughing stock yeh Bojo shook hands and caught, hang on Macron months later host's a dinner and do i need to say more. We had a vote and people can say whatever but nobody knows whats coming down the line. I cant see how Germany are going to be happy propping up the rest. Give it a rest will you, more like pain in the arse than a itchy one.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

Only sound bites you have 😂 tell me who’s laughing at the U.K. ? I’d be interested to know. The eu themselves are terrified of an independent U.K., that’s why they won’t offer a sensible deal.

I only have soundbites?🤣

You have absolutely nothing, as proven by your response you daft windbag.

KrunchyKarrot said:
Itchysphincter said:

We are going to thrive, our fish stocks will recover. There we go. Laughing stock yeh Bojo shook hands and caught, hang on Macron months later host's a dinner and do i need to say more. We had a vote and people can say whatever but nobody knows whats coming down the line. I cant see how Germany are going to be happy propping up the rest. Give it a rest will you, more like pain in the arse than a itchy one.

Give it a rest? Pain in the arse? 😂. You idiots need to own this mess, you’re never gonna stop hearing about it.

Farage now calling countries closing their borders on the UK thugs and bullies. 😂. You couldn’t make it up. 😂. You’d think he’d be chuffed!

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

“The EU are terrified of an independent UK”
😂😂😂😉
You really don’t get it do you. No one is stopping the UK from doing what the hell it wants !!!
The point is that the UK still wants all the benefits of access to the world’s biggest free trade block.
Had that access for nearly 40 years but little Englander racists decided to throw all the benefits out of the window because they were worried about an East European invasion. The EU has been incredibly patient with the little cry babies. Good luck trying to copy Singapore.

Cardiffjack said:
Itchysphincter said:

"A successful U.K. means an end to the eu project and they know it." No it doesn't and I'm surprised if anyone really believes that because the EU will still be the biggest free trade area in the world even without us.

We had the best deal in the EU (I like to think of it as "Germany plus plus"). For example, we got everything that Germany and France had, plus extras (our own currency, rebates). We walked away from that because the electorate was lied to by the brexiteers, and it's now water under the bridge but it was the biggest cock-up in a hundred years.

Yes, other EU countries have closed their borders to us just as we did with Spain, Italy, Sweden etc so I'm still not sure what the original poster was trying to make - ideas anyone?

Longlostjack said:
Cardiffjack said:

😂😂😂😉
You really don’t get it do you. No one is stopping the UK from doing what the hell it wants !!!
The point is that the UK still wants all the benefits of access to the world’s biggest free trade block.
Had that access for nearly 40 years but little Englander racists decided to throw all the benefits out of the window because they were worried about an East European invasion. The EU has been incredibly patient with the little cry babies. Good luck trying to copy Singapore.

What a load of shite. Anyway you really must try and come to terms with Brexit.

You seem to be on the edge. 😂

Cardiffjack said:
Longlostjack said:
😂😂😂😉

What a load of shite. Anyway you really must try and come to terms with Brexit.

You seem to be on the edge. 😂

Still got nothing to offer then?

Inching towards a deal as we have blinked on fish. We were previously requiring a 60% reduction in EU fishing in UK waters phased in over 3 years. EU wants 25% reduction phased in over 5 years. We have now offered 35% reduction over 5 years.

Good news.

J_B said:
Inching towards a deal as we have blinked on fish. We were previously requiring a 60% reduction in EU fishing in UK waters phased in over 3 years. EU wants 25% reduction phased in over 5 years. We have now offered 35% reduction over 5 years.

Good news.

Don't worry about it. Boris knows a 'no deal' will mean he's finished. He's stretching it out to make it look better for the Brexit fruitloops. He'll collapse like a sack of shit within a week for some crappy flea bitten deal, and the Daily Mail will proclaim it a British triumph.

J_B said:

Good news.

Funny thing about fish is that we don’t really eat the fish caught in our waters in any great volume, not to British tastes, so we ship it off to the EU.

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back