• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Sober October.

exiledclaseboy said:
Won’t happen. My Saturday swig is the highlight of my week. Beers, takeaway and a film with the wife, followed by some Spotify surfing till the early hours when she’s gone to bed. I fucking love Saturdays. I’m a simple man with simple pleasures.

And texting me. 🤣

Darran said:
exiledclaseboy said:
Won’t happen. My Saturday swig is the highlight of my week. Beers, takeaway and a film with the wife, followed by some Spotify surfing till the early hours when she’s gone to bed. I fucking love Saturdays. I’m a simple man with simple pleasures.

And texting me. 🤣

You loves it.

Neath_Jack said:
As bad as vegans / vegetarians telling you that they are vegans / vegetarians.

Nobody cares about you brave soldiers giving up alcohol for a month.

You've turned into a right miserable fucker, fair play :lol:

BLAZE said:
Neath_Jack said:
As bad as vegans / vegetarians telling you that they are vegans / vegetarians.

Nobody cares about you brave soldiers giving up alcohol for a month.

I've been a miserable f*cker for at least 10 years now Blazey boy.

I just dont get adult males obsession with alcohol.

If you're going to drink it, f*ck up and drink it. If you're going to give it up, give it up

The photos people post of themselves with a pint, especially the airport one :roll:

You can understand teenagers doing, it's all new for them, but adults :?

Neath_Jack said:
BLAZE said:

I've been a miserable f*cker for at least 10 years now Blazey boy.

I just dont get adult males obsession with alcohol.

If you're going to drink it, f*ck up and drink it. If you're going to give it up, give it up

The photos people post of themselves with a pint, especially the airport one :roll:

You can understand teenagers doing, it's all new for them, but adults :?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

exiledclaseboy said:

Banana Splits ?

No, I don't fancy it, having a drink, bit of footy, bit of music, I look forward to it, I have cut down a considerable amount, from where I was a few months ago though.

Took about a second to decide no effing chance, like Mr C Friday night is my highlight of the week after a stressful week i work, booze andna good old bit of rock n roll via youtube

Just a quick update 2 weeks in, Sober October going very well...👍

For a long while I've restricted my drinking to weekends only. And by weekends I mean "finish work at 3pm then dash to the fridge while my PC is still shutting down".

Anyway, as a consequence of having put on 0.5KG last week I opted for a dry weekend.

This will have been my first dry weekend in, I dunno, at least 25 years.

I was dreading it yet I really enjoyed that feeling of alertness. I felt much more energetic. And I definitely felt a lot more "affectionate" towards Mrs Bear.

Since I first developed a taste for beer I've equated teetotalism with life not being worth living. Right now I'm reconsidering.

(Christ, can't believe I'm saying this, but it's true).

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back