• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Steve Cooper on verge of Swansea exit

3swan said:
PSumbler said:
I heard a couple of weeks ago about a new coach. The name Turner was mentioned.

595fbb9ab82fd935b5c1ee2b_turners-web-image23.jpg

Surely not?

I am sure it is not coincidence that the club have just released a statement from Cooper how well pre season has been going

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/steve-cooper-praises-players-after-pre-season-campaign-gets-underway

Strange timing for an article on O.S. Comments from Cooper on Newport game and pre seasonal training so far

Pacemaker said:
I am sure it is not coincidence that the club have just released a statement from Cooper how well pre season has been going

https://www.swanseacity.com/news/steve-cooper-praises-players-after-pre-season-campaign-gets-underway

I was typing similar as you posted :D

Is there something that people know that they aren't saying?

There doesn't seem to be anything in the story to suggest he's actually going, other than that he's been quiet. He's since done an interview today. It's hardly going to the busiest time for an interview, at the beginning of pre-season.

I'm sure he'd have gone to Fulham or Palace if he'd have had the chance to, but there's no obvious move for him, we're signing players and I'm not sure he's on the 'verge' of anything.

Maybe he is, and there's some stuff being told behind the scenes that I'm not aware of, but would anyone be kind enough to share what exactly that is?

magicdaps said:

There doesn't seem to be anything in the story to suggest he's actually going, other than that he's been quiet. He's since done an interview today. It's hardly going to the busiest time for an interview, at the beginning of pre-season.

I'm sure he'd have gone to Fulham or Palace if he'd have had the chance to, but there's no obvious move for him, we're signing players and I'm not sure he's on the 'verge' of anything.

Maybe he is, and there's some stuff being told behind the scenes that I'm not aware of, but would anyone be kind enough to share what exactly that is?

I'll be first. I know nothing

magicdaps said:

As I said when I first posted this article. After 20 years of experience on websites I would not post an article on anything I believe to be untrue or without verifying what I am hearing (so in short Darran making a post would not be enough :lol: ) but at the same time I would never reveal any source of information largely because it could compromise them because it may just be obvious where it has come from but also because actually if I said "someone at the club told me" it doesn't make it any more credible unless you want it to.

You can choose to believe the story or not - that is entirely everyone's prerogative but I think it is fair to say that I'm sure you appreciate the story isn't really about the silence (or silence before today...coincidence?) but a whole host of events together with some good (or I believe to be good) information.

3swan said:
magicdaps said:

I'll be first. I know nothing

i can verify this information. He does indeed know nothing.

Is it a statement from the club with the Cooper interview or changing nothing?

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back