• ***IMPORTANT*** SOME PASSWORDS NOT WORKING

There has been some issues with user passwords. Some users may need to reset their passwords to login to the forum. Please use the password reset option when logging in. If you do experience issues and find our account is locked then please email admin@jackarmy.net Thanks

Steve Wright

Darran said:
Niigata Jack said:
The pariah of Baglan, I've been told and by several people, I believe it too :lol:

You know nothing Knobchops.

A deluded pariah as well, is there anything worse :lol:

I'm logging off for a bit now my ribs are aching :lol:

Going back to Steve Wright, I used to like his shows when he was on Radio 1 and at the start of Radio 2, but imho it’s now become stale and I never listen to it. Same applies to Zoe Ball and the breakfast show.

He has gone off the boil a bit tbf.
Mind you have you heard some of the DJs around at the moment, dreadful. Not only that but they play the same set all the time, there are millions of tunes out there and they come out with the same stuff day after day. Radio stations need to sort themselves out, or they'll be gone within a few years.

Jack2jack said:
Mind you have you heard some of the DJs around at the moment, dreadful. Not only that but they play the same set all the time, there are millions of tunes out there and they come out with the same stuff day after day. Radio stations need to sort themselves out, or they'll be gone within a few years.

Absolute 80's or Heart are worth a listen, I don't generally have the radio on in my work van, but I do have the odd moments when I do and there's usually somin worthy of a listen.

Niigata Jack said:
Jack2jack said:

Absolute 80's or Heart are worth a listen, I don't generally have the radio on in my work van, but I do have the odd moments when I do and there's usually somin worthy of a listen.

No need to thank me.

https://planetradio.co.uk/planet-rock/

Niigata Jack said:
Jack2jack said:

My Mrs tends to have Smooth on, it’s the same conditions playlist 🤮. I always listened to the BBC as it doesn’t have adverts, but these days I’m more inclined to listen to Nation or Heart.

Niigata Jack said:
Jack2jack said:

Limit choice in the motor, no DAB, unfortunately, Nation radio is ok at a push, the rest are a bit shite. I've usually got a few CDs knocking about if I'm desperate.👍

Coventry City v Swansea City

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Back